2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-28 05:43:54 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I thought the packages were pretty cool," Vick said. "Obviously, I wish that I could have had an impact on the game. Hopefully I did. I've got to keep working."
The Jets held rookie quarterback Derek Carr and the Raiders to 158 yards of total offense, including just 25 yards rushing in a 19-14 season-opening victory Sunday.
Here are a few other observations from the Jets' victory over the Raiders:
"I don't think the game was too big for him," Allen said. "Overall, I saw some positive signs, some things that he did well. Obviously, I saw some mistakes."
He handed off to Johnson in the first quarter. The backup quarterback lined up at wide receiver on a play during which Smith lost a fumble. Then, just before halftime, he took a flip from Smith and tossed a pass that was just a bit wide of Eric Decker in the end zone.
A big chunk of that came on Ivory's long run, but New York was able to run at will. Ivory finished with 102 yards on 10 carries, while Chris Johnson had 68 yards rushing in his Jets debut and caught five passes for 23 yards. Smith also ran 10 times for 38 yards.
While it was mild by trash-talking standards, it fired the Jets up a bit.
"Tough loss on the road," Raiders coach Dennis Allen said. "Not the way we wanted to start our season."
LIKE MIKE: Michael Vick's debut with the Jets consisted of just three plays — all near the end zone.
But converted safety Antonio Allen, in his first NFL start at cornerback,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, and Walls were solid. Even though Walls gave up the late touchdown, Jones had to make an extremely athletic play. Both made some nice open-field tackles, too.
Well,Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Sale, not quite.
"Our fans were better than our team today," Ryan said.
GREEN SLIDE: Smith took a few hard hits from the Raiders, something Ryan doesn't want to see become a regular occurrence.
They heard all about how Oakland Raiders offensive lineman Austin Howard suggested that his new team could push around the Jets' big,Cheap NFL Jerseys, bad defensive line.
"He's supposed to be confident,Cheap Air Max Shoes," Jets linebacker Calvin Pace said. "It just didn't happen that way. Maybe next week for them."
"Maybe we can get (Derek) Jeter to come after he retires," Ryan said. "Hopefully, that's in late-October. Maybe he can teach him how to slide."
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — A little extra motivation for the New York Jets came from one of their former teammates.
Darren McFadden had just 15 yards on four carries for the Raiders, while Maurice Jones-Drew had 11 on nine rushes.

Meanwhile,Air Max 90 Black Leather, Carr made it close with a 30-yard touchdown pass to James Jones, who made a leaping grab over Darrin Walls with 1:21 left — giving Oakland one last chance.
But Greg Salas recovered the Raiders' onside kick try, sealing it for the Jets.
Chris Ivory had a career-best 71-yard touchdown run midway through the fourth quarter, and Geno Smith finished 23 of 28 for 221 yards, including a 5-yard scoring pass to Chris Johnson. His 82.1 completion percentage was the third-highest in Jets history.
"We knew the Raiders were going to come in here and push us around," coach Rex Ryan said sarcastically, "and they certainly did that to the tune of 25 yards rushing."
He went headfirst on a couple of runs, and got sandwiched by two defenders when he fumbled near the goal line. Ryan suggested a visit from a member of his favorite baseball team.
Ryan said he didn't mention the quote to his team,Jordan Shoes For Sale Cheap, but a few players said it was a topic of discussion. Either way, the Jets improved to 5-1 in season openers under Ryan, and they sent the Raiders to their 14th straight loss in games played in the Eastern time zone.
"I thought they won the line of scrimmage battle," Allen said. "And, really, without watching the tape, I think they were able to win the line of scrimmage battle on both sides of the football."
COMPETENT CORNERS: The focus on the Jets' defense all preseason was its cornerbacks because of the absence of the injured Dee Milliner and the released Dimitri Patterson.
"This game should've been a rat kill," the coach said. "It wasn't."
Ryan improved to 8-1 against rookie quarterbacks making their first appearance against his Jets defense.
He wasn't happy with the 11 penalties — not including two others that were declined — his team was called for. Ryan also wasn't pleased by winning by just five points.
But Ryan was far from thrilled even in victory. He wanted more points, execution and discipline.
NEW CARR: After getting the starting nod over Matt Schaub, Carr held his own in the first half and completed his first seven passes. But the Jets pressured the second-round pick throughout the final two quarters. He finished 20 of 32 for 151 yards, with touchdowns to Jones and Rod Streater.
ON THE RUN: The Jets hit the ground running, rushing for 212 yards against the Raiders.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:21 , Processed in 0.069182 second(s), 26 queries .