2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-28 10:15:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The 25-year-old Wilkerson,Brian Campbell Jersey, entering the final year of his rookie contract and seeking a long-term extension,J.R. Smith Jersey, knows he's a bit behind his teammates but thinks he can quickly get up to speed. Bowles said Wilkerson will have to work himself back into "football shape" over the next several days.
"He's feeling a lot better," coach Todd Bowles said. "He was moving pretty good."
"Everybody knows me and you guys know me, I want to be out there with my teammates, but of course I've got to make sure I'm healthy before I get out there," he said. "I'm glad to be out here. I'm going to continue to get treatment, and hopefully it feels good come Saturday so I can play."
Wilkerson is one of the team's defensive leaders, but has had to watch the Jets' first two preseason games as a spectator.
Bowles said that pending any setbacks this week, the defensive end will play in the third preseason game— typically the final dress rehearsal for starters leading up to the regular season. Bowles expects the starters to play at least a half against the Giants.
Wilkerson showed no hesitation on one play as he chased after quarterback Bryce Petty, who rolled out to his right as the defensive end pursued him.
"It's all about the reps out here in practice," Wilkerson said. "I just need practice reps to get in the flow with my teammates. I haven't been out there in weeks. Those guys have been out there installing and I haven't been out there, so I just need to catch up a little. It's football and it's what I love to do. I just have to get caught up and I'll do that."
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — The New York Jets hope Mo's a go for their third preseason game.

"It felt good today,Cheap Air Max 2018," Wilkerson said. "That's why I got some reps with the team (drills),Deion Jones Falcons Jersey UK, so hopefully I can continue to progress throughout the week."
"I'm going to go inside and see how bad,Nike NFL Jerseys China, or how good it is," said Bowles, who had no immediate word on the severity of the injury.
NOTES: The Jets' facility was on the Hofstra campus from 1968 until the team moved to its current home in Florham Park, New Jersey, after training camp in 2008. G Willie Colon and DE Stephen Bowen played their college ball at Hofstra, and Bowles was an assistant on the Jets' coaching staff in 2000. "It's been about 10 years since I played on this field," Bowen said. "Willie and I were in the locker room just reminiscing. So, yeah, it feels good to be back." ... Bowles said WR Shaq Evans is "day-to-day or week-to-week" with a sprained back that the coach described as a "hyperextension." ... WR Jeremy Kerley, RB Daryl Richardson and CB Durell Eskridge all sat out practice after suffering concussions against Atlanta. ... WR Chris Owusu (concussion) wore a red non-contact jersey and participated in punt returns and positional drills.
"Of course it felt good, just to be out here with my teammates and just getting out there to get some reps," Wilkerson said after the team's annual practice at Hofstra University.
Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson returned to practice Sunday after dealing with a sore hamstring the past few weeks, and hopes to play against the Giants on Saturday night at MetLife Stadium.
Mauldin was the team's third-round pick out of Louisville, and has been having a solid camp.
Just as they're getting one key defensive player back, the Jets might be down another as rookie linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin left practice with a knee injury. He appeared to get hurt during pass-rushing drills, when he went down and grabbed at his left leg. Mauldin was able to walk off the field on his own, but didn't return.
He participated in positional drills with the other defensive linemen Sunday, and then eventually got work with the backups in 11-on-11 team drills.
Wilkerson hasn't practiced much since tweaking his left hamstring on Aug. 2. He tried to participate in team drills a week later before having a "minor setback" on Aug. 11. Wilkerson had an MRI exam that revealed no tears,Blank Arsenal Jersey UK, but had been limited to mostly just rehabilitation in the trainer's area until Sunday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 15:08 , Processed in 0.876715 second(s), 26 queries .