2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-28 18:31:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
White joins a running backs group that includes Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen and Brandon Bolden. LeGarrette Blount moved to Pittsburgh as a free agent.
One of the highlights on Thursday was White taking a big hit from cornerback Darrelle Revis,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys.
NOTES: The Patriots will induct former cornerback Ty Law into the club's Hall of Fame in Friday ceremonies that precede a Gillette Stadium workout for season ticket holders. "Special guy ... when you hear the name Ty Law you already know what he was, what he stood for on the football field,Jerseys Wholesale, and he's just getting honored for that right now," Faulk said. ... Added Brady: "He made a lot of big plays for us — it's good to see him going in." ... Revis provided another camp highlight, picking off a Brady pass deep in the offense's territory and returning it for a touchdown. ... Brady turns 37 on Sunday. ... Wide receiver Aaron Dobson, who had a screw inserted during March foot surgery to repair a stress fracture, still hasn't been cleared to practice and has been working out on his own on the side. ... Special teams captain Matthew Slater practiced for the first time either in OTAs or training camp.
And he's confident, saying, "You gotta be confident or you're not going to be able to get it done. You have to be confident in your abilities."
"He's got a real maturity for someone who is just getting out of college. He's made a lot of really great plays out here."
FOXBOROUGH,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Mass. (AP) — Tom Brady has been impressed by rookie running back James White.
"From my understanding, he's a very mature kid, a very smart guy," he said. "That always works in your favor."

White was thought of as being a third down back in New England passing game.
"That's what training camp really gives everybody an opportunity to do, because you get the chance and you want to try to go out and show people what you're capable of. You want go out and surprise people that. ... They didn't think you were capable of something and end up showing that you can do it. That's where you gain the trust of your coaches and your teammates."
However a few weeks ago, coach Bill Belichick called the rookie "a very interesting and versatile player" and hinted at more than just one down per series.
"He's done a great job since he got here," the New England quarterback said of White, the Patriots' fourth-round draft pick out of Wisconsin.
White is looking to improve and get ready for the regular season.
"I knew when we drafted him everyone really liked him — that's why he's here, because everyone thinks that he can contribute to the team and he can make a big impact on the team," Brady said.
Training camp visitor Kevin Faulk, the former Patriot who had a successful career as a third down running back, also likes what he's seen and heard.
"He's done that. He's definitely been someone who's come out every day and he makes really impressive plays for a young player,Jerseys NFL Cheap. ,Cheap Baseball Jerseys... The more of those guys we have the better we're going to be collectively,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
"It's a part of it," White said. "It's football. It's a physical game. You just gotta get up and bounce back and get to the next play."
"I'm just trying to come out here trying to compete and trying to get better every day," he says. "I'm just trying to embrace the roles that the coaches put in front of me. Whatever situation or whatever play they put me in on, I'm going to try and execute."
White had 45 touchdowns and 4,015 yards at Wisconsin.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 02:00 , Processed in 0.089699 second(s), 36 queries .