2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-29 00:25:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He wanted to be reunited with Andy Reid, his longtime coach in Philadelphia,wholesale nfl jerseys, and thought the Chiefs would be the perfect place to continue his career.

"Things don't always work out the way that you want them to work out," said Avant, who hopes to play Sunday night against Denver. "I was glad to be able to come here on the second go-around."
Avant said the biggest draw was Reid, who was instrumental in the Eagles drafting him in the fourth round out of Michigan. Avant said that Reid has a knack for getting the most out of players,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, and his ability to relate to guys in the locker room creates a family atmosphere.
"When you have guys that want to follow you places, which most of the guys from the Eagles staff followed him here, you want to be around that type of person," he said. "He's infectious."
Avant has never been a speedster. But an ability to create space coupled with soft hands gives Kansas City an extra receiving threat that it so desperately needed.
Notes: TE Anthony Fasano (knee), WR Junior Hemingway (concussion) and DT Kevin Vickerson (calf) did not practice, though Vickerson plans to play against his former team. "I'm rolling Sunday," he said. "Trust me." ... WR Donnie Avery (sports hernia) is expected to be available for the first time since Sept. 29, and CB Jamell Fleming (hamstring) could be back after missing four games. Both were on the practice field Wednesday.
"We have to give him a handful of plays where he can go execute," Pederson said. "We always talk about playing fast. We have to be careful about how many plays we give him."
"The biggest thing with Jason is he's two years removed from this terminology, this system," said Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson, who also coached him in Philadelphia.
Still, he plans to contribute to their playoff push. The Chiefs are counting on it, too.
The next big task was getting his timing down with quarterback Alex Smith. They went through a walk-through together Wednesday morning before practicing for the first time in the afternoon.
"He's got to get in there and knock out a few of the new things, but he's in shape, he's been playing," Reid said. "It's just a matter of getting familiar with the quarterback and getting going. I don't think he'll have any problem playing this weekend."
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — When he became a free agent after last season,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Jason Avant wanted to go to Kansas City.
"I just want to make sure that I make the best of my opportunity here," he said. "Truth of the matter is that I am happy about being here. The Bible says, 'Old things are passed away and behold all things that become new.' So that's what I'm looking forward to."
The veteran wide receiver signed with the Chiefs this week after getting released from the Panthers, hoping to prove that he still has something left. The Chiefs are just as hopeful that he can prove it considering how unproductive their group of pass-catchers has been this season.
It finally happened,Jerseys China Cheap NFL. Just took a detour through Carolina first,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic.
Still, there is some familiarity with the playbook. Avant said he recognized about 70 percent of it when he arrived over the weekend. That gave him at least some head start in preparing for an important Sunday night game against the AFC West-leading Broncos.
After all, the Chiefs' wide receivers have just 86 catches for 997 yards this season,NFL Jerseys Outlet, both of the totals last in the NFL. None has caught a touchdown pass.
The 31-year-old Avant will hardly be counted on to cure all of Kansas City's ills. He only had 21 catches for 201 yards with Carolina, after all, and is a couple of years removed from his prime, when he hauled in 53 passes for 648 yards for Reid and the Eagles.
In fact, the one statistical category where the Chiefs lead the league is the only one they wouldn't mind being last: drops. They're dropping 6.4 percent of passes, most in the NFL.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 05:42 , Processed in 0.072424 second(s), 28 queries .