2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-29 01:03:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
It propelled Denver to a 7-1 mark at the halfway point and sent the Chiefs (3-5) on a five-week freefall they finally halted with back-to-back wins over Pittsburgh and Detroit.
Chiefs coach Andy Reid isn't breathing a sigh of relief over the loss of two of Denver's Pro Bowlers.
DENVER DOMINATES: The Broncos have won seven straight over the Chiefs since a 7-3 loss in 2011. Another Denver win would tie the Broncos' best winning streak in the series, set between 1976-79.
"They still have a pretty good defense," he said. "I don't know who's going to be there and who's not. I know that the corner is down, but they have a lot of good players there."
Other things to keep an eye on, so to speak, when the Broncos go for their eighth straight win over Kansas City:
"Oh it's huge," Marshall said. "The guy's playing at an All-Pro level. He's one of the best corners in the league. He's a smart player, he's a leader on the defense. ... Roby,China NFL Jerseys, Kayvon,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018, those guys are going to have to step up, just like Shaq's going to have to step up."
The Broncos also will be without pass rusher DeMarcus Ware, who aggravated a bad back last week. He'll be replaced by Shaq Barrett, and first-round draft pick Shane Ray could be back from a sprained right knee that's sidelined him for a month.
A penchant for penalties has been a season-long problem for Denver and it finally cost the Broncos more than a flag or a fine last week. They've also been flagged more than a few times when they didn't feel they crossed the line.
"I don't know if there's room for any extra" motivation, Smith said. "It's always been huge, it's a division game and these division games are huge with where we're at. We kind of dug ourselves a hole; it's even bigger for us."
So he left his old stomping grounds stuck at 71,836 career passing yards, two shy of Brett Favre's NFL career record, and still tied with Favre with 186 regular-season wins for a quarterback.
WEST BEST: Charles is out for the year with a torn ACL,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but second-year running back Charcandrick West is filling in nicely. He leads the AFC over the last three weeks with a 103.5-yard average. West credits Charles: "He's the main reason I'm having the little success that I'm having right now," West said.

DENVER (AP) — Bradley Roby is expecting a lot more action in Denver's rematch with Kansas City,Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap, although it'll be hard for the second-year cornerback to top what he did when the Broncos beat the Chiefs back in September.
Talib is a big part of the reason Denver owns the NFL's top defense, so he'll definitely be missed.
"I told the players that you're not going to get the benefit of the doubt sometimes ... because you start to get reputations in this league," coach Gary Kubiak said. "It's something that we have to change. I know one thing, I don't want to lose the way that we're playing defense ... but I do definitely want to correct and cut down on the penalties."
Roby's scoop-and-score of Jamaal Charles' fumble with 27 seconds left capped a two-TD spurt in the final minute and gave the Broncos a stunning 31-24 win.
Roby will start against the Chiefs on Sunday in place of Pro Bowl cornerback Aqib Talib, who was suspended for poking Colts tight end Dwayne Allen in the eye last week.
True, he had no tackles in 31 snaps. But after Peyton Manning capped an 80-yard drive with a 19-yard touchdown toss to Emmanuel Sanders with 36 seconds left to tie it, Alex Smith handed off to Charles, who held the ball loosely. Linebacker Brandon Marshall poked the ball free and Roby scooped it up and trotted 21 yards into the end zone.
HOME SWEET HOME: The Broncos have won 11 consecutive regular-season games at home. That's the longest active streak in the AFC. Only Green Bay's 12-game home winning streak is longer.
Behind Roby,Cheap Jerseys USA, Kayvon Webster will get more playing time in Talib's absence.
MANNING'S MARKS: Manning was all set for a dramatic finish in Indy last weekend but he never got back into the game after throwing his second interception — and league-leading 13th overall — with six minutes to go.
DIRTY DENVER?: The Broncos lead the league in several defensive categories, but here's one they're not proud of: an NFL-high 16 personal fouls — plus one on special teams for interfering with a fair catch.
"I ended the game as the bad guy the first time around," Roby said. "So, I'm sure they'll try to get me back."
"Yeah,Cheap NFL Jerseys, it's definitely going to test our depth but I think that our depth has been tested before. Shaq has stepped in before. Roby, Kayvon, those guys are proven guys," Marshall said.
"I actually haven't gone back and watched it yet, but I don't even worry about that play," Roby said. "I really didn't do much anyway."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 22:08 , Processed in 0.069906 second(s), 28 queries .