10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-29 02:38:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
TUCBER PARK, NEW AMSTERDAM – The Medicine Chest Incorporated of Middle Street, Georgetown concluded its ‘I am Set for School’ Drive on Sunday in Berbice.Bonita Leitch and her two sonsUnder this project, 30 children in the Berbice and Demerara areas were given uniforms and footwear for the new academic year.The ‘I am Set for School’ Drive commenced at the end of July and in some cases the recipients were given cash while items were purchased for others.Among those uplifting packages over the weekend were three Berbice High School students – 13-year old Kerry Edwards, of Angoy’s Avenue, and 14-year old Damian Leitch and his brother Nathaniel Leitch, 13 of Tain Settlement on the Corentyne.Bonita Leitch,nfl jerseys authentic china, the mother of Damian and Nathaniel is unemployed. Her left arm was reportedly chopped off by a man known to her during a fracas in 2007.Her husband was murdered in March 2008. A man reportedly dealt him a blow with an axe handle during an altercation while imbibing alcoholic beverages.For this family, survival is the name of the game. With no income, Bonita Leitch and her four sons depend on the benevolence of others. A relative takes care of the transportation costs to and from school for the two older boys Damian and Nathaniel.The woman is appealing to the relevant authorities to assist in speeding up her National Insurance Scheme disability benefit. This claim was submitted two years ago and to date no money was ever paid.In May, a man known to Kerry Edwards and family allegedly killed her mother,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, 31-year old Gertrude Edwards of Lot 282 Ithaca, by slitting her throat. Kerry Edwards and her cousin 16-year old Samantha Charles’ throats were also slashed. Her two younger siblings also witnessed the incident but they were unharmed. The matter is before the court.Kerry Edwards and her auntKerry Edwards now resides with her aunt, 27-year old Irene Benn.The woman said she is a single parent,Authentic NHL Jerseys, with four children ages 13, 10, six, and four years old.According to her,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, the wages she receives from her job as a waitress at a Chinese restaurant cannot maintain the persons in her family circle.“My house is very small, and there are seven of us living there. I am asking anyone to help us.”The two fathers of her older off springs are both blind and do not contribute to their wellbeing. The father for the younger ones also does not honour his commitment.According to the Executive Director/Pharmacist of the Medicine Chest Incorporated Jackie McDonald-Fraser, this is the 11th year since the Medicine Chest has been offering assistance to persons in the Ancient County and the Demerara area.Two weeks ago,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Mrs. McDonald-Fraser traveled to Berbice where she handed over vitamin supplies and other paraphernalia to a dozen senior citizens.The young professional explained that the school supplies and Christmas packages are two of the bigger drives.“At an early age I learnt the importance of lending that much needed helping hand and that message remains with me.”The next charity programme, ‘Our Heart to Yours’, gets started on September 21 and would conclude on November 30,Cheap NFL Jerseys, making way for the ‘Yuletide Cheer’, which begins on December 1. Under ‘Our Heart to Yours’ venture, food hampers are to be distributed in different localities
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 05:36 , Processed in 0.071580 second(s), 28 queries .