2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-29 09:58:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
PITTSBURGH (AP) — James Harrison returned to the Pittsburgh Steelers for two main reasons, to shore up the team's sagging linebacking corps and to win another Super Bowl.
Notes: SS Troy Polamalu (knee), TE Matt Spaeth (elbow) and WR Markus Wheaton (illness) did not practice Thursday. . CB Ike Taylor (shoulder, right forearm) was limited. . OLB Harrison (knee), OT Marcus Gilbert (ankle), FS Mike Mitchell (groin) and C Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) were full-time practice participants Thursday.
"He probably needed a little football early on when he came back, but he had that early," defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau said. "Those two games back to back when he had the multiple sacks (two in each game), that's when he got into football shape. He's been ready to go ever since then. And I think he's ready to go now,China Jerseys Cheap, so I'm sure he's 100 percent."
"I came back with the hopes of helping the team win," Harrison said. "That's the same reason I went to Cincinnati last year,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, to help them win. So, this is no different, and I feel like I'm heading in the right direction. I feel good,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and I'm ready to go."
The Harrison of old — the one who earned five Pro Bowl trips and an NFL defensive player of the year award — showed up against the Colts and Ravens. Just when Harrison appeared to be on top of his game,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, he suffered a knee injury Nov. 30 against New Orleans that forced him to miss the past two games.
After two good practice days this week, Harrison appears to be ready to return to bolster the Steelers' pass rush.
It took a month for Harrison to make an impact on the Steelers defense, but the team's postseason fate could be determined this week. If the Steelers (9-5) beat the Kansas City Chiefs (8-6) Sunday at Heinz Field, they will qualify for the NFL playoffs for the first time since the 2011 season.
Harrison was confident that he would play against the Chiefs, and he believed the Steelers success would continue as their health and execution on defense steadily improved as well.
"The best way to go into the playoffs is winning," Harrison said. "That's the only way to do it, whether you have to win or don't have to win to get in. You want to go in on a winning streak. So,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, we're getting a little better each week,Cheap Jerseys China, and we hope to get on a little roll going into the dance."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 09:50 , Processed in 0.068090 second(s), 28 queries .