2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-30 02:21:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Our guys have looked good,Jerseys From China," 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said. "In terms of practice,China NFL Jerseys, they have improved noticeably."
Rookie linebacker Chris Borland started in place of Willis against the Broncos and will fill the void again should Willis be unable to go. Rookie Aaron Lynch has also seen his playing time increase the past few weeks.
Willis spent the bye week receiving treatment for the injury at the 49ers' headquarters.
"At this point, the bye week is a chance to relax and get my mind back focused," Willis said. "For me, that meant being here and getting better. We have great trainers here who are working to help me."
The 49ers will be using their fifth starting combination along the offensive line after two years of relative stability.
"We have been very fortunate the past couple of years," Staley said. "Injuries are part of the game and we adjust. I feel confident with the guys we play. We can always do better. We've done a lot of things well, but the whole thing is a process and we continue to improve."
"Over time, you understand the big toe is important for the body," Willis said. "It's not like a broken middle finger, which you can put a cast on and still go. My feet are everything."
Willis does not suffer from turf toe, a severe injury that sidelined cornerback Tramaine Brock for five games and who remains questionable this week, but the injury does affect Willis every time he takes a step.
"I can handle the pain,Wholesale Jerseys China, but this is a little more," Willis said. "It's taking a little time. I want to be at my peak any time I step on the field."
Rookie center Marcus Martin gets his opportunity to start against the Rams due to a season-ending injury to Daniel Kilgore. Martin will be making his NFL debut.
"It's all about being able to know how much pain you can endure and still perform," Willis said Friday. "I won't go out unless I know I can help the defense."
NOTES: Harbaugh gave a visual in response to what makes WR Stevie Johnson elusive to defensive backs. "He's got a shake, a wiggle. It's different," Harbaugh said while looking like he was poking his head around the corner while running in place. "If you see it enough and watch it, you can read the body language. That's probably a good description: His body language being tough to read is an asset for him." ... Willis and Brock are the only two listed as questionable for Sunday. CB Chris Culliver (hamstring) and S Jimmie Ward (quadriceps) are probable. . RB Marcus Lattimore did not participate in practice. "He hung back in the trainer's room," Harbaugh said. "We'll see what it is." . Harbaugh will be celebrating Halloween as a pirate. "Just a normal pirate,Cheap NFL Jerseys," he said.
SANTA CLARA,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Calif. (AP) — Patrick Willis will be a game-time decision Sunday when the San Francisco 49ers host the St. Louis Rams.
The seven-time Pro Bowl linebacker is one of the reasons the 49ers remain in the upper echelon of the NFL in defensive rankings despite missing two key linebackers in the injured NaVarro Bowman and the suspended Aldon Smith.
Staley said it's all part of doing business.

The playmaking linebacker missed the 49ers' loss in Denver two weeks ago with a big toe injury. Willis, third on the team with 49 tackles,Jerseys NFL Cheap, said he still feels pain but is getting better every day.
"He's sure of himself naturally, so he's just being himself," 49ers veteran left tackle Joe Staley said. "He's been sharp and on top of it all year. He takes notes like an old veteran. His notebook is filled with details. He's ready to get on the field."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:41 , Processed in 0.073541 second(s), 28 queries .