2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-30 08:04:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Notes: Kubiak gave game balls to ILB Brandon Marshall, who caused Charles' fumble in the final minute, and Manning. "This guy took some (guff) this week," Kubiak told his players before delivering the keepsake to Manning, who joined Brett Favre in the 70,000-yard club on the same night he snapped a career-long 106-pass drought streak without a TD. ... Manning's three TDs were his most in his last eight games.
The tight ends are a staple in Kubiak's offense but "keeping our quarterback upright is of the utmost importance, so there's kind of a double-edged sword there," he said.
The Hall of Fame quarterback-turned-GM cautioned fans and fantasy owners alike back in August that Denver's offense was "going to be a work in progress" and "we're not going to be kicking on all cylinders" right away.
That puts Manning on pace for 56 sacks, which would obliterate his career high of 29 set in 2001. At this rate, he'll surpass that figure not long after his toddler twins go trick-or-treating.
No gains.
Denver has had to ditch the hand-off in its first two games to get things going but that's not a sustainable solution. Kubiak was particularly irked by a second-quarter sequence Thursday night Kansas City in which the Broncos managed a yard on second-and-2 and then were stuffed on third and fourth down at the Chiefs 22.
Manning has averaged just 16.88 sacks per season over his career thanks to his defensive deciphering skills and anticipation throws that are rendered moot without good protection.
The running backs are also getting stuffed,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, averaging 2.8 yards a carry and 65 yard a game.
"I don't blame my (sprained) ankle or my (sprained) toe. I don't blame the play calling. I don't blame the O-line. I don't blame anybody but myself," Anderson said. "I'll get it done. I'll find it. I'm a big-time player. I have high confidence in my ability, so I believe I can go out there and make it happen."

Punts.
Three-and-outs,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys.
An offense of blended concepts from two of the NFL's beautiful minds has gotten off to a rocky start even though the Broncos (2-0) haven't.
"I'm going to demand that we be a physical football team and that we line up and can get a yard,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply," Kubiak said Friday. "I'm not going to run away from that, regardless of what happens. We're going to work through that and get it done."
Asked if he'd call for more no-huddle, hurry-up drives, Kubiak said the Broncos still have to "find a way to run the ball better" even in the 2-minute drill.
Pick-6s.
Yet, Manning has found it difficult to run Gary Kubiak's roll-outs and he's been under ferocious pressure behind a line in which NFL novices Ty Sambrailo and Matt Paradis sometimes look better than Pro Bowlers Evan Mathis and Louis Vasquez.
ENGLEWOOD,Wholesale Jerseys USA, Colo. (AP) — John Elway said there'd be days like this.
Still, the Broncos are once again atop the AFC West thanks to seven takeaways, two clutch fourth-quarter drives from Peyton Manning and two defensive gems in the final minute against Baltimore and Kansas City.
Mathis said the problems along the line are technical and therefore fixable, and Anderson, a Pro Bowler last year, said he'll get going, too.
That's not nearly enough to set up the play action pass or take the heat off the 39-year-old QB who has already been sacked seven times.
Sacks.
He has looked his best in the 2-minute offense when he goes back to running the no-huddle,Wholesale Jerseys China, hurry-up offense.
A better ground game, Kubiak said, will open things up downfield for Pro Bowl receivers Sanders and Demaryius Thomas and free up tight ends Owen Daniels and Virgil Green to run routes rather than stay in and help block.
"We're never going to run away from what our quarterback does best,Jerseys Cheap," Kubiak said, "but we've got to find a way to be physical as a football team."
"One word. Resilience," said Emmanuel Sanders, whose second touchdown catch tied it with 36 seconds left Thursday night before cornerback Brady Roby returned Jamaal Charles' fumble 21 yards for another score with 27 seconds left to cap a stunning 31-24 victory over the Chiefs.
A banged-up C.J. Anderson (2.3 yards) and Ronnie Hillman (3.6) have both had a tough time, but Kubiak said, "we're going to continue to play them both and I think there are some times as a back when things are not good that you've still got to find a way to make things happen."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 19:55 , Processed in 0.069207 second(s), 26 queries .