2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-30 19:42:16 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
And he would like to find some rhythm behind an unsettled offensive line — center Mike Brewster struggled against the Buccaneers,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and rookie guard Brandon Linder has been slowed by a sprained foot — while experiencing full contact.

Gerhart wants as many carries as he can get, especially after playing sparingly behind Peterson.
He was expected to be the team's workhorse, but could end up sharing repetitions with journeyman Jordan Todman, former Michigan star Denard Robinson and rookie Storm Johnson.
Jacksonville gave Gerhart a three-year contract worth $10.5 million in March to replace Maurice Jones-Drew. Gerhart spent the last four years backing up All-Pro running back Adrian Peterson in Minnesota, totaling 1,305 yards rushing and five touchdowns.
"It's definitely important to get some carries behind them and get a feel for how things are going and to get hit," Gerhart said. "We don't get hit in practice too often. I don't know if we ever get taken down to the ground purposely, so it's good to get a few hits in."
"It felt good. No issues," Gerhart said. "Got a nice run to start off team run,Cheap Jerseys Online, and everything felt good."
"I'm anticipating, if I hear good reports, he's going to play," Bradley said. He's going to get in there and we're going to get him some reps. It might be four or five carries, something like that to get him going. But I've just got to wait and see what I find out on the latest report."
"At some point we're going to have to decide how much of a committee is the running back committee going to be," offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch said. "Is it a committee of three? Is it a committee of four? Is it a committee of two? ... Toby is going to be the lead dog, so to speak,China Jerseys, in terms of carrying the ball off the bat. But as we've said, I don't think anybody in the league gets more than 15 carries for the most part. I mean,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, one or two guys here and there.
Gerhart welcomed the work.
Gerhart missed nearly two weeks with a hip flexor injury. He last practiced July 31,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, sitting out seven training camp sessions, a scrimmage and the team's preseason opener against Tampa Bay.
He was back in action Tuesday, working with the first-team offense and ripping off a big run on his first carry during 11-on-11 drills.
"We'd like to be able to carry the ball a lot in the game, so I think a lot of the guys are going to get carries."
"Yeah, looking forward to it," he said. "Going back to Chicago. Player there many times. A fun field to play at. But I'm more excited about taking the field with the Jaguars for the first time."
Coach Gus Bradley said Gerhart likely will play against the Bears,China Jerseys Cheap.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars running back Toby Gerhart got through practice without any setbacks Tuesday.
It laid the groundwork for the former Minnesota Vikings backup to make his preseason debut Thursday night at Chicago.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 17:35 , Processed in 0.071727 second(s), 28 queries .