10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-31 00:04:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Two bandits made off with millions of dollars in cash and jewellery apparently securing their Christmas, while leaving an Uitvlugt business family in shambles for the holiday.The men who posed as customers, grabbed over $2.6M in cash and a substantial but undisclosed amount in jewellery before vanishing minutes before the police arrived at the scene.Kamini Narine recounted 20 minutes of terror during which she stared death in the face, having been bound and gagged and then locked in a toilet with her son and sister.Narine, who is popularly known as Kamo, operates a grocery and beverage store with her husband,Cheap Jerseys From China, and share their Uitvlugt, De Groot-en Klyne, West Coast Demerara home with their nine-year-old son and Narine’s sister.The ordeal began around 9:00 hours while Narine’s husband was out doing business.The woman told this newspaper that she was downstairs when a man came to her gate and requested to purchase two cases of beer.Narine saw that the man did not come with any empty beer bottles but that did not arouse any suspicions in her, since the man offered to pay for the bottles.The businesswoman then opened the door to the bond where she stores her beverages and asked the man to get the beers for himself.A minute later the man emerged from the bond with a case of beer and just as Narine was about to collect her money, the man putting down the item whipped out a gun and pointed it at her,NFL Jerseys China Online, ordering her not to scream, while demanding money and jewellery.Then suddenly another bandit appeared. “I don’t know where this other guy come from but he suddenly scramble me neck from behind and put a plastic bag over me head and tie it with wire,Cheap China Jerseys,” the businesswoman told this newspaper.The woman said that since she was beginning to suffocate she tried to release the wire that was holding the plastic bag in place. She also tried desperately to convince the bandits that she would cooperate with them.“I tell them ‘how y’all gone get what you want if you lock off me head like this? I can’t see’. One ah dem tell me that I playing smart and start hitting me in my head with a gun,” Narine said.She recalled that the men dragged her into the bond and again demanded money and jewellery.She said that she told the men to take the plastic bag off from her face so that she could take them to the money, since the cash was all upstairs in the house.During this time, Narine’s sister did not know what was taking place and it was only when one of the bandits went into the house and held her and the businesswoman’s son at gunpoint that she realized that a robbery was taking place.Narine eventually took the bandit who was still holding her at gunpoint into her bedroom where his eyes lit up when he saw a stack of cash totaling $2.6M on the bed.“I was heading to the bank,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, so the money was on the bed–two million for Banks DIH Limited and $600,000 for de bank. He tek it and ask fuh jewellery.”But Narine said that the bandits were still not satisfied and demanded more.She said that they became so desperate that she blurted out, “Y’all could tek de stocks too”.She said that while one of the bandits assured her that they did not come to kill or harm anyone, the other sounded deranged.“He say he feel like killing. He say he don’t feel good once he nah kill. I say I done dead because he pull de trigger. But de next one tell he don’t kill because ‘de girl done give you all she had’,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” Narine recalled.She said that after the bandits had grabbed the cash and jewellery, they tied her hand and mouth and forced her under a bed before bundling her sister and her son into a toilet.A minute passed and the bandit returned to her and dragged her from under the bed and stuffed her into the toilet with the two other victims and bolted the door from outside.Fifteen minutes later Narine manage to free herself and then her son and sister before alerting a neighbour. The police were summoned and according to the businesswoman they arrived promptly but by then the bandits had vanished.Narine said that this is the first time since she and her husband have been doing business that she had such an experience, although last week she suffered losses as a result of a burglary .“We nah gat Christmas,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China,” she said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 15:13 , Processed in 0.071351 second(s), 26 queries .