2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-31 08:20:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Mathieu has worked out on his own and expressed confidence that his knee is sound. He looks at the Cardinals' deep,NFL Jerseys Cheap, talented secondary and said he wants to add to it, not detract because he's not ready.

"I'm itching to hit somebody," Mathieu said at his locker on Tuesday, "and I'm itching to get my hands on the ball. I'm tired of playing catch with the trainers."
GLENDALE,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians says safety Tyrann Mathieu is "pretty close" to coming off the physically unable to perform list and could be practicing with the team within a week.
"I don't really get out of shape. I'm not worried about that part of it,Cheap Jerseys From China," he said. "I'm more worried about my confidence, going against Larry (Fitzgerald), going against elite receivers. ... I didn't train for this upcoming season. All I've been training for is my knee. So I think that's the biggest thing, can I keep up with elite guys,Cheap NFL Jerseys, those fast guys in the slot."
Mathieu, known widely as the "Honey Badger," was having a standout rookie season when he tore the ACL and LCL in his left knee against St. Louis on Dec. 8. In 13 games, he had 62 tackles, a sack, two interceptions,China Jerseys Cheap, four tackles for loss, a forced fumble and a special teams tackle.
NOTES: Arians said he expects outside linebacker John Abraham to be in camp this week. Abraham,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, the NFL's active career sacks leader, has been absent for personal reasons and has apologized for his arrest on a drunken driving charge in suburban Atlanta in late June. He said in a statement that he is taking "the necessary steps" to handle his "personal business." ... G Jonathan Cooper (toe), ILB Kevin Minter (pectoral muscle), OT Nate Potter (back) and Max Starks (ankle) and OL Anthony Steen (neck) didn't practice for a second straight day. Arians said some of them might not be able to play Saturday night at Minnesota. WRs Michael Floyd  (groin) and Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) remain sidelined and could miss a second straight game. C Lyle Sendlein is out with a calf injury but Arians said he expects him back next week.
Arians said nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu , who tore his ACL in the final game last season, also is close to coming off the PUP list.
Mathieu said he's in football shape already.
"I still want to be ready for the opener," he said, "but I don't want to slow our group down. I think last year the focus was our front seven. That was our best group. This year I think it's the back end. I don't want to get out there and slow anybody down."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 14:49 , Processed in 0.072434 second(s), 28 queries .