2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-31 18:41:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
If Manziel does start, he'll be matched up against Mariota, the No. 2 overall pick who threw four TD passes and recorded a perfect 158.3 passer's rating in his pro debut against Tennessee. He and Manziel first met when they were both being recruited at the same time by Oregon. The two have bumped into each other at various other events over the years, and could now face off on the field.
NOTES: Pettine said any discipline to CB Justin Gilbert for his road-rage incident last week was handled internally. Pettine also talked to his players about "acting the way we expect when they are out of the building." ... G Joel Bitonio (knee), WR Dwayne Bowe (hamstring), DL Desmond Bryant (shoulder),NFL Jerseys Cheap, LB Karlos Dansby (foot) and Manziel were limited in practice.
"It would be cool," Manziel said.
Manziel, who replaced McCown after he was knocked out of the season opener against the New York Jets, took snaps with the Browns' starting offense Wednesday as the team began installing its game plan for the Titans.
Manziel, who has been slowed by tendinitis in his right elbow, showed more poise than during two forgettable starts as a rookie.
"We'll be prepared either way," coach Mike Pettine said.
The plan is the same for Thursday as McCown can't be cleared to practice until Friday, per the league's protocol on head injuries.
Manziel said he can now block out the external noise and focus on getting better.
"There were days where I was talked about good. There were days I was talked about bad. Now it's for me block all that out,Cheap Football Jerseys, do what I need to do in this locker room, make sure I'm prepared and go out on Sunday and try to do better than I did last week."
"I started off a little nervous, a little shaky," he said. "And then as I made that pass to Trav,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, as we continue to see some of the pressures and continue to see some of the things we saw throughout the week, it slowed down a little bit."
A year ago, Manziel's every move was analyzed as the sports world wanted to see if one of college football's most entertaining players could pull of the same magic he performed at Texas A&M.
But Manziel fell flat, fizzled out and his poor play was followed by stint in rehab. And while Manziel remains popular, there are nearly as many who doubt his ability and wonder if he'll be the next big bust.
"I've been disappointed in the way I've performed, especially ending the season last year. It didn't end on a very good note," he said. "Was it better on Sunday? Sure. Did I feel more comfortable? Sure. But did I do some things that looking back that I would have like to have back? Absolutely. So now moving forward, it's don't make those same mistakes again.
Manziel said he was able to make all his throws in practice, but the Browns will keep a close eye on his cranky elbow.
"I want to continue to improve and go out and not care, not worry about what anybody else is saying. There was a time I was talked about every single day on every station around the entire country.
In the theater,Cheap Jerseys From China, and in the NFL.
Per league rules, he must be cleared by an independent neurologist before returning to the field and can't practice until Friday — at the earliest. Even if the 36-year-old does come back, there is no guarantee he will start against Tennessee.
McCown is still recovering from the concussion he sustained while trying to dive into the end zone on Cleveland's opening drive of the season,NBA Jerseys China.
The former first-round pick looked like he belonged.

Manziel had some nice moments — and a few not-so-nice ones — after coming off the bench against the Jets. He threw his first career touchdown pass, a 54-yard strike to Travis Benjamin, but also had three turnovers, was sacked three times and took at least one unnecessary shot while scrambling.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Like a Broadway understudy, Johnny Manziel knows he might practice with Cleveland's starters all week and not play Sunday.
"That's part of it," he said.
McCown was on the field watching practice, taking mental notes and helping Manziel where he could.
With starting quarterback Josh McCown still recovering from a concussion,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Manziel is preparing as if he'll start Sunday's home opener against the Tennessee Titans in what could be a matchup against fellow Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota.
Manziel threw a few passes during the portion of practice open to reporters, but never let loose. Pettine said the team will be careful not to put any stress on the elbow by overloading him with throws this week.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 23:17 , Processed in 0.072904 second(s), 26 queries .