2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-31 20:37:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
When Bridgewater did have time, he was uncharacteristically inaccurate. He completed 23 of 37 passes for 188 yards and threw a costly interception in the end zone in the first quarter. Another interception went through running back Matt Asiata's hands and his third was batted at the line of scrimmage.
Teddy Bridgewater was sacked eight times and threw three interceptions in Minnesota's 17-3 defeat to the Lions, and afterward Zimmer promised a stricter approach coming off of two straight embarrassing performances in division games.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Mike Zimmer's blunt delivery of hard truths has sometimes been blamed for his inability to land a head coaching job sooner.
"We're grown men,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, so we got to be willing to step up and talk to each other and get on each other," cornerback Captain Munnerlyn said. "It shouldn't be coaches have to say, 'You got to get here.' You got to get there. It's your job. This is how we feed our families, so we just got to do a better job with that."
"I'm the boss," Zimmer said. "Their job is to please me. Not the other way around."
The Vikings (2-4) were coming off a 42-10 loss at Green Bay and had 10 days to prepare for the Lions (4-2). But Zimmer said after the game that while he was pleased with the way the team practiced, he was upset by several players being late for team meetings and for treatment of injuries.
And that was Zimmer's biggest concern.
But the ferocious Lions defense was in Bridgewater's face all game long and blanketed the Vikings receivers. The Vikings converted just 3 of 14 third downs and managed only 212 total yards.
The Vikings are missing Adrian Peterson while he addresses charges of child abuse in Texas. Tight end Kyle Rudolph, right guard Brandon Fusco and linebacker Chad Greenway are out because of injuries. But Zimmer was in no mood to play the excuse card after seeing the Lions come through without receiver Calvin Johnson and running back Reggie Bush.
The offensive struggles masked a solid effort from Minnesota's defense, which yielded only 255 total yards and stuffed the Lions of 12 of their 13 third downs. Matt Stafford completed 19 of 33 passes for 185 yards and a touchdown.
"Overall we just have to be better," Bridgewater said. "Not just better on the football field, but better outside the football field,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, whether it's around the facility or something else. So we just have to come back next week and learn from today and move forward."
"I'm just saying some of the things we're doing lead to undisciplined play,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap," Zimmer said. "We've got to change a lot of these things. I had to fine a lot more guys this week for whatever reason, missing meeting, late to a meeting, whatever. I'm not going to let them slide. I'm going to keep pounding my head and like I told them, the fines are going to start going to the max now. I'm tired of it."
When the Minnesota Vikings hired him to take over before this season, Zimmer said his personality wouldn't change. He backed that up Sunday with some straight talk about his team after a woeful home loss to division rival Detroit.
"We're undisciplined,China Soccer Jerseys," Zimmer said. "Trust me: We're going to get disciplined."
Greg Jennings and Cordarrelle Patterson, the team's top two receivers,China Jerseys, combined for five catches and 48 yards and Jerick McKinnon had 82 total yards in his first start at running back.
NOTES: Patterson was slowed by a hip injury, but he said he expected to be ready to go next week against Buffalo. ... P Jeff Locke had a busy, but rough, afternoon. He punted seven times for a 37.9-yard average. ... Ziggy Ansah led the way for the Lions with 2 1/2 sacks. ... Tahir Whitehead had two of the three interceptions.
"I'm extremely disappointed about this loss," he said. "I can handle getting beat,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, but I can't handle getting our butts whipped like that."

Bridgewater made his second career start after missing last week's game with an ankle injury. Vikings fans hoped that the switch from Christian Ponder back to Bridgewater, who threw for 317 yards to beat Atlanta on Sept. 28, would be the cure for all that ails the offense.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 03:39 , Processed in 0.065182 second(s), 28 queries .