2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-1 01:36:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Packers dropped six passes after entering the game with only 17 for the season, according to STATS. The receivers didn't do any more ball drills than usual, Nelson said, and the only recourse was to "move on."
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers and receiver Jordy Nelson were selected on offense, linebacker Julius Peppers and Morgan Burnett on defense, and receiver Randall Cobb and cornerback Jarrett Bush on special teams.
Offensively, it starts with Rodgers bouncing back after what statistically was the worst game of his career. The Packers, who entered last week with the most points scored and fewest giveaways in the league,Wholesale Jerseys China, managed only one touchdown while turning over the ball twice.
Breaking from the norm, coach Mike McCarthy had his players elect playoff captains on Monday, six days ahead of a game at Tampa Bay. Usually, that voting isn't conducted until the Monday after the conclusion of the regular season.
"The focus level and guys working hard and trying to continue to improve (are the keys)," said Nelson, who dropped what might have been a 94-yard touchdown. "Even though it's late in the year, you can't start settling for where you're at, and there's always areas to improve each and every week, whether it's individually or as an offense. I think we've got professional guys in here that take a lot of pride in our work,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, whether it's in practice or if it's in a game."
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — The Green Bay Packers are in playoff mode, even after a disappointing loss at Buffalo.
"It's that time of the year. It's the playoff time of the year,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale," said Peppers,NFL Cheap Jerseys, a quiet veteran who was added during the offseason. "So, yeah, if you want to say it's that time to turn it up,Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale, then you can say that."
"I think it's a mind-set of dealing with adversity in a positive way and pushing through it, and when the going gets tough, they say the tough get going," Rodgers said. "(Being) mentally tough, I think, is a trait that allows you to overcome some rough performances,Jerseys China Cheap NFL, and that's what I rely on after a poor performance is my mental preparation and my mental fortitude."
That pride has shown up this season. After the Packers' three losses, they've bounced back to win by an average of 23 points. With a healthy Rodgers, the Packers haven't dropped back-to-back games since October 2010. That starts with the leadership, McCarthy said, which is why he decided to elect playoff captains now rather than waiting a couple weeks. He's looking toward his leaders to "take the responsibility" of pushing this team past last week and into the postseason.
Of course, the Packers won't need playoff captains if they don't play better than they did during the 21-13 loss at Buffalo. If Green Bay wins at Tampa Bay and either Philadelphia loses to Washington or Dallas beats Indianapolis, the Packers will clinch a playoff berth. Beat Tampa Bay and then Detroit, which is tied with Green Bay for the NFC North lead, and the Packers will earn the division title and a first-round playoff bye.
"We're looking at this game as really the start of our playoff approach, playoff mind-set," McCarthy said Wednesday. "This is a road game that we have to have. We clearly understand the importance of winning in December, but we feel like we need to take it up a notch as a football team to make sure that we improve not only as a team but, most importantly, in the win column. This is a playoff-type preparation. We discussed it in the team meeting."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 21:00 , Processed in 0.399290 second(s), 36 queries .