10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-23 08:03:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Swedish death metallers ENTRAILS will release their much-anticipated third album, "Raging Death",Cheap NFL Jerseys, on May 13 in Europe via Metal Blade Records on vinyl,Cheap Jerseys NFL, as a limited digi-CD with a bonus CD and as a jewelcase CD. In North America, the album will be available on May 14. The song Bloodhammer,Cheap Jerseys From China, taken from "Raging Death", can now be streamed using the SoundCloud widget below."Raging Death" was tracked in different studios: the drum recordings took place at the Racetrack studios while the basis recordings were done at Jimmy Lundqvist's own The Crypt recording studios. The album was mixed and mastered by Dan Swanö at Unisound.Guest artists confirmed to appear on "Raging Death" are: Kam Lee (BONE GNAWER,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, ex-MASSACRE), Jörgen Sandström (THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX, ex-GRAVE, ex-ENTOMBED), Rogga Johansson (PAGANIZER) and Dan Swanö (ex-EDGE OF SANITY). Fans will hear the guest vocalists on the song "Death League".Kam Lee: "ENTRAILS is one of the best death metal bands around today hands down — and their track 'Death League' is just pure aggressive cut throat — true death metal in its most rawest and traditional form… the way death metal is meant to be played! "When I was asked by the maniacs of ENTRAILS to lend my death growl vomit to the mix, I was honored. But the fact that I'm sharing growls alongside other such legendary Swedish death metal vocalists makes the brutality of the track even more so shredding!! Like a cannibal mutant feeding frenzy of blood-soaked gore… this track will make you bleed from the inside out!"Dan Swanö: "I love working with ENTRAILS. Their catchy brand of death metal is right up my alley. And when I heard that Kam Lee, Jörgen Sandström and some other major dudes were gonna join forces in a track, I happily accepted the invitation without to blink. A kick-ass experience indeed! Make sure you hear it!!"Rogga Johansson: "When asked to do some growling on a track by ENTRAILS, all I could think was, 'Fuck yes!' I've been a fan of the band for a long,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, long time,Wholesale Jerseys, as I had old recordings on a tape I got from a friend. And when I learned that I'd be in such awesome company as the legends guesting,Wholesale China Jerseys, I was even more happy about it! And the song fucken' crushes!"Jörgen Sandström: "I did not hesitate a second when Adde asked me to do some vocals for the new ENTRAILS album but I had no idea that I was supposed to be in a song with these sickos!!! If I knew, I would had said yes in Planck time!! Death League FTW!""Raging Death" track listing:01. In Pieces02. Carved To The Bone03. Bloodhammer04. Headless Dawn05. Cadaverous Stench06. Descend To The Beyond07. Death League08. Chained And Dragged09. Defleshed10. Cemetery HorrorsThe band comments on the album: "This is the perfect next step for ENTRAILS. A massive stench of death, right in your face! 'Raging Death' as a title suited the album as a whole, since it's pure death metal without mercy!"ENTRAILS formed in the '90s, but split up before they were able to release a demo or even an album. It took them until 2008 to come back when guitarist Jimmy Lundqvist rediscovered some old tapes. In a moment of nostalgia, he decided that they deserved to be released as they should have been originally. With modern recording technology, the first ENTRAILS demo could finally take shape. After releasing another demo in 2009, ENTRAILS recorded and released their debut album, "Tales From The Morgue", in 2010. Just a year later, "The Tomb Awaits" was released, an album that gained worldwide attention of music fans of the extreme and was considered by many as the best death metal release of 2011. ENTRAILS has played numerous prestigious festivals in 2012 including gigs at Party.San Open Air, Summer Breeze and Hell Inside festival.ENTRAILS is: Joakim Svensson - Vocals/BassJimmy Lundqvist - GuitarMathias Nilsson - GuitarAdde Mitroulis - Drums
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 22:24 , Processed in 0.065873 second(s), 28 queries .