2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-1 04:52:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Senior wide receiver Manasseh Garner isn't complaining.
Pitt (2-0) enters Saturday's game at Florida International (1-1) second in the country in interceptions (five), fourth in fewest passing yards allowed (82.5 per game), fourth in total defense (170 yards per game),cheap nfl jerseys, 11th in points allowed (10 per game) and 22nd in rushing defense (87.5 yards per game).
However, thanks to players like Durham and junior tackle Darryl Render, Pitt's defensive line has been one of the team's most pleasant surprises.
"Sure, we lost some big-play guys, obviously, like A.D.,Cheap Jerseys Online," Durham said. "Those are some big-play guys. Not that we don't have some this year, but I think we're more cohesive, just because we trust each other more and are more comfortable with the scheme."
He said the Panthers won't be getting ahead of themselves even with their solid start.
And while Delaware and Boston College aren't offensive powerhouses like Oregon or Baylor, the Panthers know they had to start somewhere. The early returns are promising.
"Yeah,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, you won't be seeing that again,Wholesale Jerseys," Durham said. "(And) I'm taking a different approach. It's all business for me, and I want to stay focused. "
The offense is doing its part, chewing up yards and time behind running back James Conner. Given plenty of time to rest between series, the Panthers have attacked the field. It's heady territory for a unit in search of an identity after Donald's departure.
The 6-foot-2, 240-pound Durham had four tackles in each game with a sack in the opener, the first in his collegiate career. Durham didn't do a sack dance of any kind, but he pretended to brush dust off each shoulder. Unfortunately for Durham, he did it in front of an over-officious referee and was assessed an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for taunting.
The Panthers have one of the youngest defenses in the country, with 15 freshmen or sophomores on the first or second string. The kids rely heavily on fifth-year seniors Anthony Gonzalez, the strong-side linebacker, free safety Ray Vinopal and end David Durham to take charge both on and off the field.
"I think this is our second year in this scheme, so we're more confident with some of the things that he did last year," Durham said. "We're running the same stuff, but we had a whole spring and whole camp, and just as a team we're more confident and playing together."
"We've forced some turnovers and they've given us some short fields," Garner said. "So, we appreciate the work that they've done. I'm just glad we've been able to make those pay off with touchdowns."
"We won two games, but there's a lot left to play," Durham said. "We feel good about it, gained confidence from it and have had fun with it, but we need to understand that . we can beat anybody. But,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, at the same time, we can get beat by anybody."
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Turns out there's life after Aaron Donald for the Pittsburgh Panthers,Cheap NFL Jerseys, after all.
"There was a stretch . the first game, we pitched a shutout," Pitt coach Paul Chryst said. "And in the second game, there was a good long stretch where nothing much was happening for them. And what I really like about the group is when there is something that happens, they talk about it, regroup and play."
While the all-everything defensive lineman is now making a splash with the St. Louis Rams, the youngsters he left behind are learning on the job.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 01:38 , Processed in 0.058233 second(s), 28 queries .