2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-1-5 05:39:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I never have any regrets," Decker said this week. "People sometimes don't understand the free agency process. It's not like Denver was calling my agent to get me back." He added: "I would have bet everything that I have that we wouldn't be in this situation."
Knowing the daunting contracts he'd be facing with the two Thomases, GM John Elway chose not to keep free agent wide receiver Eric Decker last winter. Without an offer to stay, Decker quickly signed a five-year, $36.5 million deal with the New York Jets.
It was McDaniels who selected an injured Thomas out of Georgia Tech with the 22nd overall pick in 2010, three spots ahead of his infamous selection of Tim Tebow.
Thomas said he doesn't necessarily see Decker's tough transition as a cautionary tale.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Demaryius Thomas says he'd take a hometown discount to stay in Denver.
"No,Jerseys Wholesale, he seems happy to me," Thomas said. "And I think that's all that really matters when it comes to a guy making a decision he made."
"It's just respect for this town because they took a chance on me when I was coming out, and of course I'd like to keep playing with Peyton," Thomas said Friday after testing out his bruised right ankle at practice.
"I don't even worry about it," he said. "The only thing I think about when I'm home — well, now this week was getting my ankle better — but previously, it's just trying to be the best receiver I can be,Cheap NFL Jerseys, trying to be the best receiver in the league.
If he does, the Broncos can thank Peyton Manning and even Josh McDaniels, the man who drafted him.
While hometown discount is a nebulous term — is that less than the $16 million annually that Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald average, and if so, how much less? — it is certainly good news for the Broncos.
Thomas first mentioned his willingness to take less money to stay in Denver during an interview with the NFL Network that's airing Friday night.
Decker has had a trying season in the Big Apple with his team mired in a 2-10 funk while the Broncos appear primed for another deep playoff run. His wife,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, country singer Jessie James Decker, recently said her husband was depressed, something Decker denied.
Demaryius Thomas has 88 catches for 1,255 yards and 10 touchdowns. He's 145 yards shy of joining Jerry Rice and Marvin Harrison as the only players in NFL history to top 1,400 yards receiving with double digit TDs three consecutive seasons. Harrison did it four straight years (1999-2002) with Manning in Indianapolis.
Thomas said he spends no time pondering his own contract situation except when he's asked about it.
Thomas said he expects to play Sunday against Buffalo,NFL Jerseys China, but the bigger news is his eagerness to get a deal done to stay in Denver for the long haul.
They have two other stars up for megadeals in cornerback Chris Harris Jr. and tight end Julius Thomas. Then, there's the blockbuster extension looming for Von Miller after 2015.
Over his three seasons with Manning, Thomas has caught 275 passes for 4,029 yards and has reached the end zone 34 times.
Notes: Four players are out for Sunday's game: RBs Montee Ball (groin) and Ronnie Hillman (groin), CB Kayvon Webster (shoulder) and WR Cody Latimer (concussion). ... Julius Thomas (ankle) is 50-50. ... "It's on them,cheap nfl jerseys, man," C.J. Anderson said, pointing to the O-line after being awarded the FedEx NFL Ground Player of the Week award Friday for his 168-yard rushing performance against the Chiefs.

"I never think about my contract."
"Of course,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, why not?" Thomas said. "Peyton is one of the best in the game, and I've been blessed to have him as my quarterback. I learned so much from him. Denver, of course I've got to take my hats off to them, because they took a chance of drafting me in the first round."
If the Broncos can get Demaryius Thomas signed to a long-term contract, they could place their franchise tag on Julius Thomas, the only tight end in NFL history to post back-to-back 12-TD seasons. Both players have watched their stock rise after rejecting the Broncos' initial offers last summer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:20 , Processed in 0.075374 second(s), 28 queries .