2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-12 05:04:54 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We have to simplify our package," defensive coordinator Perry Fewell said. "Obviously when you have new faces,Cheap China Jerseys, you can't and you will not do as much as you did in the past. You have to quickly find out what the strengths of the new faces are and how much terminology they can digest in a short amount of time."
"We've got to go," said Coughlin, whose team (3-5) has lost three straight. "There are guys who have been evaluated and they are next up. They are here and we have to get them ready to go."
"I think we can get the job done," Hosley said.
NOTES: Starting RB Rashad Jennings (knee) ran some plays with the scout game. While he wants to play, he is still iffy for this weekend. ....P Steve Weatherford injured his back and had an epidural on Wednesday. He did not practice Thursday and said that he hopes the back improves by Friday. PK Josh Brown punted in practice. Special teams coordinator Tom Quinn would not say whether Brown would punt in the game if Weatherford is out, but it seems likely the Giants would sign a punter. ...DE Mathias Kiwanuka (knee) missed his second straight practice, but Coughlin expects him to work on Friday. ...Rookie G Weston Richburg  (ankle) was limited at practice but he expects to play Sunday. He said he made a mistake being carted off the field Monday night,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, noting he should have walked off.
Hosley, who was suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy,Cheap Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, has eight career starts, including one last week when the Giants  opened in a nickel defense in a 40-24 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
Fenner said it's good that the Giants have had at least a week to prepare, although Brown is going to have to be force fed. He was cut by the Ravens on Tuesday and awarded to the Giants on waivers on Wednesday.
Brown, who has played in 46 NFL games with two starts, said that he is trying to learn as quickly as possible so he can help the defense and special teams.
If Bowman can't play, Jayron Hosley probably would start at cornerback with Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, who is rounding into form after batting back and hamstring injuries for a month.
Coach Tom Coughlin did not have an update on Bowman's condition after practice for Sunday's game in Seattle against the Super Bowl champion Seahawks (5-3).
Harris, who was signed off the Detroit Lions' practice squad last week, played 31 games with Jacksonville in the 2012 and '13 seasons. He was inactive on Monday night.
"I have four years of game experience with the Ravens, so it's time for me to move on with my life and try to help this team get to the playoffs," Brown said.
Injuries have severely hurt the Giants' depth at cornerback. Walter Thurmond III, Trumaine McBride and Amukamara have all been lost for the season with injuries. New York signed cornerbacks Mike Harris and Chykie Brown in the past two weeks.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Just a couple days after losing Prince Amukamara for the season with a torn biceps, the New York Giants seemingly have taken another hit at cornerback.

Fewell said Hosley would probably move inside and become the nickel back when the Seahawks use three receivers,China Jerseys Cheap, and Chandler Fenner would play the outside cornerback.
Fenner joked he even knows all the names of his fellow cornerbacks.
"For me this is an opportunity to gain experience," said Fenner,cheap jerseys from china, who has played in three games this season but only saw action as a cornerback against Dallas. He played special teams the others.
A one-time practice squad player for the Seahawks, Fenner started the season on the Giants' practice squad before being signed to the active roster.
"This has been a crazy season," Hosley said of the injuries. "It's been a crazy season. No expected that things would go the way they did. I feel for my teammates, but at the same time this team has a goal to accomplish and we have to be ready to go. We have to fill those shoes."
"This is a different type of league if you never have played,NFL Jerseys China Cheap," Harris said. "It's serious ball and a lot different if you never have played. We (Brown and Harris) have experience so it should help us tremendously."
Bowman has played in all eight games this year, making 10 tackles and one interception.
Zack Bowman, who was expected to move into the starting lineup for Amukamara, missed practice on Thursday while being evaluated at a hospital for abdominal pain.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:40 , Processed in 0.064431 second(s), 28 queries .