10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-29 05:40:54 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
On October 24, Universal Records re-released DIAMOND HEAD's classic debut album,Kerry Wood Cubs Jersey, "Lightning To The Nations", as a "deluxe edition." Remastered from the original tapes, it comes in a dual case with brand new full-color sleeve plus a bonus disc of singles and B-sides. It also features a 16-page booklet with liner notes by Dave Everley. The full track listing is as followsisc One:01. Lightning To The Nations02. The Prince03. Sucking My Love04. Am I Evil?05. Sweet And Innocent06. It's Electric07. HelplessDisc Two:01. Shoot Out The Lights02. Streets Of Gold03. Waited Too Long04. Play It Loud05. Diamond Lights06. We Won't Be Back07. I Don't Got DIAMOND HEAD played one of the biggest shows of its career in early July at the U.K. installment of the Sonisphere festival at Knebworth House. The band opened for the so-called "Big Four" of 1980s thrash metal  METALLICA,Aaron Sanchez Blue Jays Jersey, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX  who had been paying tribute to DIAMOND HEAD at previous "Big Four" shows by performing "Am I Evil?", a DIAMOND HEAD track METALLICA made famous by covering it on the B-side of its 1984 single "Creeping Death".In a recent interview with Radio Metal,Will Clark Giants Jersey, Tatler was asked if it's fair to say that without METALLICA, DIAMOND HEAD might not be as well-known today as it is. "Yes, absolutely. Since they've started covering songs in 1984. And of course, if METALLICA hadn't had made it big, it wouldn't have made any difference, but the fact that DIAMOND HEAD had been covered by such a huge and important band has just reflected the glory onto DIAMOND HEAD, hasn't it? It's just made the DIAMOND HEAD legacy seem much more cool and credible and important, because we've influenced the major metal band in the world. . . Obviously, DIAMOND HEAD were going before METALLICA, but yes, I think we would've faded away in the late '80s without METALLICA. If they hadn't have done covers  because a lot of bands don't do covers, do they? They just do their own material,Zack Wheeler Mets Jersey, but METALLICA decided to do covers for B-sides and things and that has just been fantastic for bands like DIAMOND HEAD, and BUDGIE,Brett Cecil Blue Jays Jersey, and MOTRHEAD, and MERCYFUL FATE,Adrian Beltre Rangers Jersey, or whoever they've chosen to cover."When asked if he gets tired when people talk about "Am I Evil?" and confuse it with a METALLICA song, Tatler said, "I don't mind, because I get the royalties! [laughs] I think we've all done that, we've all listened to an artist and thought, 'That's a good song,Danny Salazar Indians Jersey,' and then later realized they didn't write it, they just did a good version of it.  . . I've had [people not believe me when I told them who originally wrote the track]. I said,Mark Grace Cubs Jersey, 'It's a DIAMOND HEAD song,' and people answered, 'No, it's METALLICA!' You have to tell them to look at the small print on the record where it says, 'Written by Tatler/Harris in 1980.'"
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 02:31 , Processed in 0.071596 second(s), 26 queries .