2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-16 04:27:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
This year, he has 19 catches for 181 yards and one touchdown.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — There's no longer any bad blood between Bill Belichick and Wes Welker heading into the showdown Sunday between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos.
Manning's 127.4 passer rating in October was second only to Tom Brady's 129.1 — which came on the heels of the Patriots' 41-14 wipeout at Kansas City that had many fans saying the Patriots' dynastic days were history.
At the time, New England's often cantankerous coach called it "one of the worst plays" he'd seen in nearly four decades of coaching and asked the NFL to look into it.
The forecast for wintery weather has helped him stay focused this week.
Welker, who played six seasons in New England before coming to Denver in 2013,Cheap Jerseys From China, got over the brouhaha even faster than his old boss.

He caught just two passes for 5 yards in Denver's last game,NFL Jerseys Cheap, a 35-21 win over San Diego. But Manning called his second one "the catch of the game," because it came on third-and-4 from Denver's 10 with 3:29 left.
"I'm not surprised at all" at Brady's bounce-back, Welker said. "I've seen it 100 times there where it's one bad week and everything's falling apart. So, it's one week and you can never really judge anything off that and you knew they were going to bounce back from it."
Belichick said he has long gotten over Welker's hit that sidelined then-Patriots cornerback Aqib Talib in the AFC championship,Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey.
With the Patriots' best cover player out, Peyton Manning finished with 400 yards passing and two TDs — nearly 300 of those yards coming with Talib sidelined.
Welker has a unique perspective of having been on both sides of Manning vs. Brady.
The league ruled the hit was legal,Wholesale Jerseys China.
Manning vs. Brady XVI features two quarterbacks coming off monster months in which they each threw for 14 touchdowns.
Welker isn't having the same kind of season he enjoyed last year. After five 100-catch seasons in New England, Welker was leading the Broncos with 73 catches for 778 yards and a career-high 10 touchdowns in 2013 before missing most of the final month with a concussion. He returned for the playoffs and caught 18 passes for 160 yards and a TD.
Since then,Cheap Jerseys Supply, the Patriots have won four straight.
When Talib signed a free agent deal with Denver this spring, he called Welker, "a good friend of mine," and said, "I watched that play 1,000 times and I can promise you he didn't do it on purpose."
"Obviously it's still early but at the same time, they're all big games, especially when it comes down to home-field advantage," he said. "They're really big and you have to make sure that you're treating these games as playoff-type games."
"They're both the best in the game right now and I'm obviously very fortunate to get to play with both," Welker said.
Welker took out Talib, now his teammate in Denver, on a pick play at the line of scrimmage in the second quarter of Denver's 26-16 victory in January. Talib went to the locker room with a bruised knee and didn't return.
"Way past that," Belichick said in a conference call with Denver media Wednesday. "I have a lot of respect for Wes and what he did for us and what he's done for the Broncos and what he's done throughout his career."
"No, I haven't had to get any tickets. So I think a lot of that is people like visiting Denver where it's warmer weather, and they saw the forecast in Foxborough and said, 'Well, I don't think I'll be heading there,'" Welker said.
"If I'm the weak link,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, we're going to be OK. I'm excited about the guys we have and the camaraderie that we have together and really pulling for each other."
"I moved on to getting ready for the Super Bowl," Welker said Wednesday. "So, it's the same for me. It's in the past and I'm just really kind of looking forward to this game."
"Would I want the ball more? Yes. (But) as long as we're winning games and we're being productive on offense and doing those things, I'm good with however we get that done," Welker said. "It's kind of strange being, I feel like, the weak link of our offense.
He's hoping it's better than his homecoming last year, when his muffed punt in overtime led to New England's 34-31 win in overtime.
Welker just doesn't want to have to return to New England in January.
Welker said he's "probably a little more comfortable with it" this time around as the Broncos (6-1) prepare to face the Patriots (6-2). "I'm just so excited about the opportunity and a big game like this."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 10:06 , Processed in 0.072136 second(s), 26 queries .