2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-19 05:45:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I think there's always a list,Pat Tillman Cardinals Throwback Jersey," Snead said. "I think Jeff's philosophy has always been, 'Be patient, don't rush into it.' I think that's what you'll see."
Snead said the two fill-ins last season, veteran Shaun Hill and neophyte Austin Davis,Air Max 97, would be acceptable second-stringers.

Don't expect an immediate replacement. Fisher went the entire 2012 season without a defensive coordinator after Gregg Williams was suspended in the Saints bounty gate case, finally hiring Tim Walton as defensive coordinator in mid-February of 2013. He took his time firing Walton after the 2013 season, restoring Williams to the post.
The Rams had two first-rounders last year, but went for promising offensive tackle Greg Robinson at No. 2 overall and defensive tackle Aaron Donald, who led rookies in sacks and is headed to the Pro Bowl. They added starting running back Tre Mason in the third, but passed up a chance to get a quarterback in the fourth round when they took safety Maurice Alexander.
"All of a sudden we went from having a healthy starting quarterback to 'Boy, we're in if you want to call it 'intensive care,'" Snead said. "Like where Garrett is now with New England and Brady, you've got a little more time to develop.
The Rams have another pressing issue to address with offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer leaving Wednesday to take the same job at Georgia.
With Bradford in the lineup,Wholesale Jerseys, the Rams can make a case for finishing .500 or better.
The biggest need, either in free agency or the draft, is a quarterback who can challenge injury-prone Sam Bradford for the starting job after 25 consecutive games missed due to knee injuries.
"You've got a good feel now for who they are, what our strengths are, what are weaknesses are," general manager Les Snead said Wednesday. "I'm not saying the answer is 'Let's go take the veteran free agent.' It could be the boring answer is our guys are becoming veterans, so I think that helps."
"Hey, I have replays in my mind,Wholesale Jerseys," Snead said. "The whole Dallas thing, didn't close that one. The interception at the goal-line, that's a flashback.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — All three seasons under Jeff Fisher, the St. Louis Rams have been near contending status but have fallen short with one of the youngest teams in the NFL.
The Rams failed to address quarterback early in last year's draft, settling for Garrett Gilbert in the sixth round. Gilbert ran a spread offense at SMU and needed time to learn the more complicated pro attack, time that the Rams did not have after Bradford was sidelined in the preseason.
Among the lowlights — St. Louis squandered a 21-point lead against Dallas and a 14-point cushion against San Francisco, both at home.
Snead recalled being in his office with Fisher and chief operating officer Kevin Demoff in late August after the bad news came in on Bradford. All believed the Rams had enough talent to overcome it.
Adding veterans might be just what's needed to end a string of 11 years without a winning record. Another theory is that the Rams (6-10) need the players they've been nurturing to continue to improve,Huarache Shoes For Men.
"We actually believed as a group we would beat the odds,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Snead said. "Usually when you go to your No. 2 quarterback it's hard to be above .500. Nothing against No. 2s."
"As opposed to, we need someone to play tomorrow."
"All of those things could have gone the other way so you're going to lose sleep over that."
Fisher said after the season finale that he didn't anticipate staff changes and complimented Schottenheimer's work, but the move after three seasons didn't come as a total surprise.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:25 , Processed in 0.053934 second(s), 26 queries .