2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-19 10:10:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
That led Arizona to bring up Williams for the second time this season. He had been released from the San Diego practice squad and never had carried the ball from scrimmage in an NFL game until Sunday.
In the first half,Supply NFL Jerseys, Smith completed 12 of 13 passes for 109 yards and a score. In the second half, he was 11 of 23 for it 182 yards and an interception.
Arizona rookie Chandler Catanzaro kicked three field goals but missed two, the first off the right upright, the second off the left with 1:09 to play.
"I thought I regained control of the ball," he said. "But you can't go back in time. I fumbled the ball. It was called as a fumble and I'm just going to have to live with that."
"He tried to maintain possession," referee Craig Wrolstad told a pool reporter,Wholesale Jerseys China, "but he did not, did not regain possession."
The Cardinals drove to the Chiefs 26, and on third-and-18 Stanton threw over the middle to hit Jaron Brown in stride for the winning score. The 2-point conversion pass to John Carlson was good and, for the first time in the game, Arizona had the lead, 17-14.
Arizona held on after winning a crucial reversal. Kansas City was driving with five minutes remaining when Arians challenged that tight end Travis Kelce fumbled after a 19-yard reception to the Arizona 22. The officials ruled that Kelce lost the ball before he rolled on his back and got to his feet. Kelce grabbed the ball back, but apparently not soon enough.
The NFC West-leading Cardinals (10-3) took the lead when Drew Stanton threw a 26-yard touchdown pass to Jaron Brown on third-and-18 in the third quarter,NFL Jerseys Outlet.
Kelce said he was "shocked" by the ruling.

Williams said the plan was for it to be "running back by committee."
Ellington is out for the season with what Arians said after the game is some sort of hernia. He also had lingering hip and foot problems.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Kerwynn Williams went from pretending to be Jamaal Charles on the Arizona scout team this week to outgaining Charles in the Cardinals' 17-14 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
"That's who we are," Arizona coach Bruce Arians said. "A team is what it takes. That's what we've built this thing on."
The Cardinals' seven wins are the most at home for the franchise since when the Chicago Cardinals won 11 of 13 in 1925.
Charles gained 91 on 10 carries, 63 of them in one attempt.
Reid said after the game that Charles had a slight ankle sprain and back spasms.
But there was no doubt who was the main man as the afternoon wore on.
Coach Andy Reid said "from my vision, I thought he regained possession of the ball, but I'm not making the call."
An offensive pass interference penalty against Anthony Fasano negated a Kansas City touchdown. Two plays later, Alex Okafor intercepted Smith.
Justin Bethel recovered at the Arizona 15, ending the last serious Kansas City threat.
"That's storybook stuff,Cheap Jerseys China," teammate Larry Fitzgerald said.
The seventh-round draft pick of Indianapolis in 2013 revved up what has been a sluggish Arizona running game. He carried  19 times, averaging 5.3 yards per carry. The Cardinals had rushed for 99 yards in the last two games combined. They got 141 on Sunday.
The Chiefs (7-6) are tied with four other AFC wild-card hopefuls looking up at San Diego, Pittsburgh and Baltimore. The Cardinals have a one-game lead over Seattle,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and the Seahawks travel to Arizona in two weeks.
Jamaal Charles scored two first-half touchdowns on a 63-yard run and 18-yard pass from Alex Smith, but the Chiefs were shut out in the second half.
NOTES: Chiefs still don't have a touchdown completion to a wide receiver this season. ... Arizona's lone remaining regular-season home game is Dec. 21 against Seattle. ...  Cardinals are 7-0 at home, 13-2 since Arians became coach. ... Fitzgerald played after missing two games with a sprained knee.
That gave Kansas City a chance, but the Chiefs never got to midfield before turning it over on downs.
With starting tailback Andre Ellington out for the season,Nike Shox Men Clearance, the Cardinals turned to a guy who had been called up two days earlier from the practice squad. Williams delivered, rushing for 100 yards, 9 more than Charles.
Arizona's injury-riddled team got another when cornerback Antonio Cromartie left in the fourth quarter with what the Cardinals first termed an Achilles tendon injury, although Arians later said the Achilles was "stable."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 01:15 , Processed in 0.066978 second(s), 26 queries .