2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-19 18:00:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NFL rosters, which were cut to 75 players this week, must be trimmed down to 53 by Saturday for the regular season.
New Orleans managed only two more field goals by Derek Dimke after Ryan Griffin relieved McCown in the first quarter.
Taylor played the entire first half,2018 Nike Air Max 90 Essential, leading four scoring drives, and Baltimore led 16-13 at halftime.
Quarterback Joe Flacco did not take a snap. Rice also did not play.
"That's out of my hands now," Taliaferro said. "But for the last few months we've all worked hard as a team to get ready the best way we can for the regular season."
"I feel like I took the opportunities I had and put my best foot forward," McCown said.
Baltimore found the end zone only once on Tyrod Taylor's 8-yard pass to Deonte Thompson, but that was enough against the Saints (3-1),Cheap Jerseys Online, who struggled to score while quarterback Drew Brees got the night off.
Griffin, a second-year pro out of Tulane trying to wrest the backup job from the veteran McCown, played the rest of the way, going 11 for 21 for 126 yards. He was not intercepted and was sacked once.
"I've looked at this entire training camp as an opportunity to play in the NFL," Taliaferro said. "Tonight, we rushed the ball well, and now we have to get ready to play for real."
Harbaugh rested his regulars and watched with delight as Ray Rice's backups ground out 214 yards rushing in a 22-13 victory over the New Orleans Saints on Thursday night.
"A lot of different guys played a lot of snaps tonight," Saints coach Sean Payton said. "Obviously I think just from the sideline view,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, we struggled stopping the run and ourselves running the ball. We'll spend some time on this tape. I've said before in practice it was going to be important in the evaluation process."
Fitzgerald Toussaint rushed for 103 yards on 17 carries and rookie Lorenzo Taliaferro gained 88 yards on 25 carries. Baltimore outgained New Orleans in total yards 436-190.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — To Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh, finishing the preseason perfect mattered.
Kicker Justin Tucker was among the few Ravens regulars who did not get the night off for the final exhibition game, and his performance was also one of the reasons the Ravens closed out their four-game exhibition slate without a loss. He hit five field goals ranging from 24 to 45 yards.
The Saints,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, founded in 1967,Jordan Shoes For Sale Cheap, have never made it through a preseason without a loss. However, they did go 3-1 in the 2009 season, the same season they won their only Super Bowl.
Because of a foot injury, he'd made his preseason debut only a week earlier, and what role he'll play during the regular season remains unclear. He played only the first quarter against Baltimore, giving up a 7-yard completion.
The Saints did play 36-year-old, 12-time Pro Bowl cornerback Champ Bailey.
He played only the first quarter of last week's game at Indianapolis, leading two touchdown drives.
The Saints decision to rest Brees,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, who had strained a left oblique muscle early in camp, means he'll head into the regular season having played a total of three offensive series in the preseason.

Notes: Ravens TE Phillip Supernaw absorbed a hit to the head and team officials said he was evaluated for a concussion, according to NFL protocol. ... Payton said K Shayne Graham would have kicked field goals in the second half, had there been an opportunity. He and Dimke have both made all their field goal attempts in the preseason, but Graham missed a 32-yard extra point in the preseason opener.
Both clubs gave many starters the night off. Taylor started for the Ravens, completing 10 of 17 passes for 105 yards, a TD and an interception.
"The thing that I love about these four preseason games is that guys work so hard," Harbaugh said. "These are a bunch of guys that are going to play in the NFL for a long time. The object is to see those guys play in games and chase their dreams."
McCown passed for 29 yards on his lone drive, which was helped by two personal fouls on Baltimore.
Free agent rookie safety Pierre Warren, trying to make the cut, had an interception for New Orleans.
Brees' backup, Luke McCown, completed all four of his passes, including a short touchdown toss to Travaris Cadet in his only series.
Keith Wenning took over under center in the second half, going 8 of 13 for 117 yards.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 12:33 , Processed in 0.074874 second(s), 28 queries .