2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-19 18:01:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"He's probably playing at a level right now probably as good as anybody I've ever coached," Arians said. "He's a film-watching fool."
"I just look at it is as a challenge," Acker said. "I know the ball is going to come. It's what they do. I know they're not going to skew away from what they've been doing because it's been effective and it works for them."
Roethlisberger amassed 369 yards passing against the new-look 49ers, causing most of his damage on six plays that averaged 45 yards. Palmer has a similar penchant for throwing the ball deep, giving San Francisco's defense a chance to correct its mistakes in its first divisional game of the season.
Second-year cornerback Kenneth Acker, who missed his entire rookie season with a stress fracture in his foot, allowed six catches in coverage against receiver Antonio Brown,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, who finished with nine receptions for 195 yards and a touchdown.
NOTES: 49ers RB Reggie Bush missed practice Wednesday and Thursday to rehab his strained left calf. He suffered the injury in the first quarter of the opener against the Vikings and did not travel to Pittsburgh while he continued treatment. ... RB Carlos Hyde (leg), TE Vance McDonald (leg),Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes For Women, TE Blake Bell (back) and WR Torrey Smith (leg) all sustained contusions against the Steelers but returned to practice this week. ... The NFL announced Thursday that former Australian Rugby League star and 49ers RB Jarryd Hayne has the league's fifth-highest selling jersey since Sept 10.
"It's such a copycat league," 49ers defensive coordinator Eric Mangini said. "It's like anything else, whenever you get hit on something, they're going to try to hit you again, and the next team will and the team after that will."
For the 49ers (1-1) to rebound this week in Arizona, they must prevent the big play, which was their Achilles' heel in last week's 43-18 loss in Pittsburgh.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — The San Francisco 49ers gave up 453 yards to Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers on Sunday.
San Francisco was unable to sack Roethlisberger on Sunday, marking the first time the 49ers failed to get a sack since last October's win over Kansas City.
But now he's back after an offseason of rehabilitation and playing some of the best football of his career, Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians said.
Since 2013, the Cardinals are 18-6 with Palmer as starting quarterback. Last season,Air Max 97 Silver Womens, Palmer was limited to six games after suffering a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during a November win over the Rams.
Slated to go up against talented receivers Larry Fitzgerald,NHL Jerseys From China, John Brown and Michael Floyd, Acker will continue to get tested during his first season in the starting lineup.
"I think the thought process that he's a statue, that's not the Carson I've experienced,Cheap Jerseys For Sale," Mangini said.
Palmer has yet to be sacked this season, in part, because of his ability to move around in the pocket.
The last time they allowed that many was in December 2013, against their next opponent, the Cardinals and quarterback Carson Palmer.
The first-place Cardinals (2-0) enter Sunday with the NFL's highest-scoring offense after putting up 31 and 48 points in their wins over the Saints and Bears. They're led by Palmer, owner of the league's third-best quarterback rating,Cheap Jerseys, and his slew of talented receivers.
After allowing three points in the season opening win over the Vikings, the 49ers secondary and pass rush struggled against the Steelers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:37 , Processed in 0.075090 second(s), 28 queries .