2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-20 18:37:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Also retained from the 2014 Falcons staff: defensive line coach Bryan Cox,Authentic Baltimore Ravens Jersey, tight ends coach Wade Harman, wide receivers coach Terry Robiskie, and assistant special teams coach Eric Sutulovich.
It happened quickly. The former Seattle defensive coordinator was introduced as the team's coach Tuesday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, a day after he was hired and less than 48 hours after a Super Bowl loss to New England.
"I think the idea of allowing this football team and this defense specifically to play fast, to eliminate some of the sort of over-analyzing and let these players be the athletes they can be is going to be very important for us," Dimitroff said.
"The way he can attack an offense,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, he's one of the hardest guys to coach against when you're coaching defense," Quinn said.
"For me it was such an emotional time in the game," Quinn said. "So I didn't really have time to put it into a place you would want it to get to."
Surely,Wholesale China Jerseys, Quinn would like to put it in the past.
Quinn beamed as he discussed plans for the Falcons. But he's still trying to process the Patriots' 28-24 win, sealed when Malcolm Butler intercepted a pass at the goal line with 20 seconds left.
"I can't wait to build a similar championship environment here in Atlanta," Quinn said. "There are all sorts of challenges ahead, lots of hard work to do. I can't wait to get started."

Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff said he hopes Quinn and his staff can help the defensive players reach their potential.
Quinn's defenses helped lead Seattle to two straight Super Bowls,Wholesale NFL Jerseys. The Seahawks beat Denver to win last year's championship.
Quinn may have to seek new answers for a weak pass rush. The Falcons were a combined 10-22 past two years, and allowed the most total yards and yards passing in the league in 2014.
"My kind of guy is somebody who plays fast and physical," Quinn said. "That style starts with effort first. That's where we'll start. There are a number of guys already here who are going to be a part of it."
Quinn, in his first head coaching job, takes over a team led by quarterback Matt Ryan and wide receivers Julio Jones and Roddy White. The running game has struggled with Steven Jackson and a rebuilt offensive line. The strength of the defense is a secondary led by cornerback Desmond Trufant and safety William Moore.
The new coach is looking for defense that plays "fast and physical" and an offense with balance. Falcons owner Arthur Blank said he chose Quinn "to provide leadership in all three phases of the game and add additional leadership in the building of our franchise,Marshon Lattimore Jersey."
Smith was Denver's linebackers coach the past four years. Quinn will have a prominent role in shaping the defense.
Quinn's coaching staff will include offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan and defensive coordinator Richard Smith. Shanahan had the same job with the Cleveland Browns last year after four seasons directing the Washington Redskins' offense.
Quinn's staff also will include Raheem Morris as assistant head coach/defensive passing game coordinator. Keith Armstrong returns as the special teams coordinator. Armstrong interviewed for the head coach job.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Two days after a startling Super Bowl loss, Dan Quinn is off to a new start with the Atlanta Falcons.
On offense, Quinn said "for me, the number one thing is balance. ... I've always admired teams that had tough, physical styles."
Other additions include running backs coach Bobby Turner and offensive assistant Mike LaFleur.
Quinn, 44, replaces Mike Smith, who was fired following two straight losing seasons.
Smith had a 66-46 regular-season record in seven seasons, including two NFC South titles.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:03 , Processed in 0.068374 second(s), 28 queries .