2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-2-22 13:08:19 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He's waited for this game since joining the Washington Redskins,Nike Shox Men Clearance.
"I have friends on the team," Jackson said. "Once game time comes, I could care less about anything else. Burgundy and gold are my colors now and that's all I'm going to focus on and that's all I'm going to worry about. Buddy buddy? There's no time for that once game time starts."
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — DeSean Jackson provided the Eagles and their fans many thrilling moments during his six seasons in Philadelphia before he was abruptly cut,NFL Jerseys China.
Eagles coach Chip Kelly released the three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver in March without giving specific reason. Jackson's sizable salary was a factor and there was a perception he didn't fit Kelly's system because he wasn't a team-first guy.
BRINGING PRESSURE: A strong front seven is a major reason the Redskins have the No. 1 ranked defense through two games. Linebacker Ryan Kerrigan has four sacks, defensive end Jason Hatcher has 2 1 -2, and the team has 10. LB Brian Orakpo also creates havoc for offenses.
"He's definitely going to be emotional. I think every play he makes, he'll celebrate,NFL Jerseys Cheap," said LeSean McCoy, one of Jackson's best friends on the Eagles.
MALCOM IN THE MIDDLE: Safety Malcolm Jenkins has already proven to be a valuable addition to Philadelphia's secondary. He had a key interception in the comeback win against Indianapolis and has provided the defense with veteran leadership.
"He always has a knack for making big plays," Kelly said. "Just what we expected when we got him here. He was obviously our top target, and I think it's paying off for us right now."
"When you look at Orakpo and Kerrigan, they do a great job of setting the run and setting the edge on the defense, and they kind of earn the right to pass rush," Eagles offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur said. "When they do that, they're outstanding. Then you add Hatcher to it. We saw he gave us some problems last year when he was in Dallas. We're going to have to be on our best in terms of blocking them."
Here are a few more things to watch Sunday afternoon.
"It's in the past," Jackson said. "Moving forward in my career is the biggest thing I can really say. I'm not focused on why it happened the way it happened. I'm not really worried about that."

MISSING D-JAX: Perhaps Jackson's return will be a spark for Philadelphia's wide receivers. Jeremy Maclin, Riley Cooper and Jordan Matthews have 16 catches in the first two games. Maclin has eight of those and two TDs. Nick Foles has completed more passes to his running backs. McCoy and Darren Sproles have 21 receptions.
The Eagles (2-0) host the Redskins (1-1) on Sunday in a division matchup featuring two of the NFL's top-five offenses,nfl jerseys china. But Jackson's return to Philadelphia is the No. 1 story line,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic.
KIRK'S TIME: Kirk Cousins is filling in again for an injured Robert Griffin III. Cousins played well in a 41-10 win over Jacksonville and knows he'll have an opportunity to be the starter for an extended period; Griffin is out for a while with a dislocated ankle. Cousins has had mixed results during Griffin's absences, but seems like a good fit in coach Jay Gruden's offense.
Jackson had a career year in 2013,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, helping the Eagles set several offensive franchise records en route to an NFC East title. He'll always be remembered in Philadelphia for his 65-yard game-ending punt return for a touchdown for a 38-31 comeback win over the Giants on Dec. 19, 2010.
BRANDON RETURNS: Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather is back after serving a two-game suspension for an illegal hit in a preseason game. He's been penalized six times in his career for hits, but plans to stay aggressive with legal hits.
"We'll continue to work on it," Maclin said. "We've had opportunities. We dropped a few balls."
"If I don't have good command and if I'm not making good decisions and if I'm not doing a great job of managing the game, then I'm not going to be playing in this league very long," Cousins said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:16 , Processed in 0.069472 second(s), 26 queries .