積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-1 10:20:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
“You and saved our brother again.”
Laurie honest to say thank you, a face of gratitude.
Shizi smile, no strong, not how to say anything.
Lin zhi jiao rong changes once, some embarrassing, low head, also said quietly 1: “thank you.”
Shizi smile nod, also did not speak.
“Are you…… albitite,China Cheap Jerseys,”
Night changfeng facial expression to hesitate, discourse opened head, but timely stopped.
He looked ZhaoFeng lookout, took a look red clouds, coat, heavy y & # 237; N once, suddenly way: “above, and I think you alone to say a few words.”
“Yes.”
The initiative went to the lotus tower above the direction of crystal moved some, the body in suspension in the crystal lotus tower above,NFL Jerseys Supply, for him to come over.
Night stand in strong man s & # 232; Ice rock above, the surprise of looking at lotus tower above his crystal, the face of the s & show hesitate # 232; And he seems to know lotus tower of the terrible crystal, also know that carrion demon king of the insect, the existence of can’t easily in the past.
“It’s all right.” Shizi laughter relief.
Look a little night changfeng Ann, this just move the foot of man s & # 232; Ice rock, slowly toward him to go on.
Lin zhi, receive, LuoXiao three, original idea also want to come, but the night with eyes changfeng stop, flying to stand up, in another piece of ice on the rock body has stopped, far above this one to look.
“You go first,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply.”
In the crystal lotus tower above,Cheap Jerseys, blunt red clouds, ZhaoFeng albitite, nodded, “you went up first, I had two days to come up, have what words, I will have to see.”
Paused for a moment, he commanded a way: “rightness, will also take up the way they Lin zhi.”
ZhaoFeng, LiYue did not understand his practice, but also without asking, nodded, the past will receive, Lin zhi, Laurie brothers line of people with fly out.
In such as the entrance, really is no the defence barriers exist, unimpeded, all the way to xi ? o above the island fly away.
The swamp, suddenly only night, two strong albitite…….
“You really get the stock life?”
Look at the crystal of lotus tower below carrion demon king of the worm, night face looking forward to the meaning of the strong, the ZhengZheng said.
Shizi nod,China NFL Jerseys.
“Can give me a drop of,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, I just want to be a drop of!”
Night changfeng suddenly excited.
Slightly above wrinkly to knit the brows, says nothing.
“I know that the life of the precious ones, and know that this liquid to the god of creation practitioners, with how valuable role.” Night changfeng suddenly excited, “but I can use things ji ? o change, as long as you tell me what you need, I surely ye will find a way for you to come to hand. No matter what, I can for you to raise, I just want to be a stock life!”
Shizi one leng, confused see toward him, half ring to export asked: “you from the god of creation, triple day also sent off the, why do you want a stock life?”
“I am not for myself for.”
Night changfeng sighed, tone, and some bleak helpless, “I the old ghost teacher, in the god of creation stagnation triple day too long, he is a refined y & # 224; o teacher, this lifetime cost in refined y & # 224; o time than the martial way in uniting. He on from the territory of the true god more and more close, but never be sure can entering that a m & # 233; n trap, I’m afraid he’ll shut in the dust, so just nasty for him for a drop of life the original fluid.”
Shook his head, a night of changfeng continued: “I this is LingBao Pope abandoned ACTS, almost take by the person to feed the monster beast, if it weren’t for teacher took me, I would die. I don’t want to look at him,Cheap Jerseys Supply, he never fell don’t want to stay in this state, I also know, entering the territory of the true god, but his life’s dream, I just want to help him up, be is repay all these years of teaching of grace.”
Shizi moved expression.
lease.” Night changfeng pleaded, “I know I may now be doesn’t have what christian louboutin men precious things, but I promise you, later if you have any needs, I will have to strive to achieve for you. Well, you can say now out, I will surely ye requirements in mind, in order to achieve it.
“Let me ask it.”
Silent for a long time, suddenly see above to crystal on the lotus tower demon worm, general thoughts from god, “can you give me a life does?”
“Ok.”
“Thank you.”
“You have to make your blood, to give me a drop of.”
Night and the weight of the strong and Jane holding a crystal xi ? o bottle, look excited, slight trembling body, bother to say thank you.
Standing in the crystal albitite lotus tower above, looking at the heart-shaped vessels slowly income within lotus tower, looking at that carrion demon king of the insect xi ? o eyes look forward to the meaning of the buckled.
Stretch out your fingers to mind to break a drop of blood to point to an abdomen undead rolling, the feeling that a drop of blood singular fluctuations.
Or “shwoosh!”
Break a fingertip xi ? oxi ? o aperture,Wholesale Jerseys, a drop of blood deep ruby, vanity DiLiuLiu rotation once, he slipped down.
So in mind of demon king of the worm, lift up the greed of the teeth, a drop of blood of the undead swallowed into belly.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:54 , Processed in 0.078112 second(s), 28 queries .