9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-1 14:28:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
MTLEY CRE/SIXX: A.M. bassist Nikki Sixx is working on two new books, the first one of which is due in May-June 2012, to be followed by the second one in 2013. Sixx writes on his Facebook page, "Neither book is like anything I have done before (I guess you can say the same thing about 'The Heroin Diaries' and 'This Is Gonna Hurt', too). I pride myself on not writing the same book over and over and also not using a ghost writer. Of course, it takes longer, but raw honesty through words is what I am driven to publish... After I get it all out on paper, I use a trusted editor to help me carve it into a palatable experience..."Sixx's latest book, "This Is Gonna Hurt: Music, Photography And Life Through The Distorted Lens Of Nikki Sixx",  debuted at No. 4 on The New York Times "Hardcover Advice & Misc" best seller list. The book came out on April 12 via the HarperCollins imprint William Morrow.You can "browse inside" the book at HarperCollins.com.Nikki Sixx is the creative force behind a multitude of projects. As the founder, bass player and songwriter for the genre-defining rock band MTLEY CRE, he led the band through an unbridled career of rock 'n' roll,Jerseys China, addictions, recovery,Jerseys From China, exploits, breakups, and girls, sending their first five albums to platinum status in the process. From their debut album in 1981 ("Too Fast For Love") through to 2008's "Saints of Los Angeles", MTLEY CRE have sold more than 80 million albums worldwide, emerging as one of the most influential and enduring rock acts of their era. Their '89 release "Dr. Feelgood", topped The Billboard 200 chart, marking the band's most successful and best-selling album to date. The new millennium saw the band issue a best-selling, tell-all biography entitled "The Dirt"  and the launch of Cre Fest,Cheap NFL Jerseys From China, the highest-grossing summer rock tour package in 2008. In 2007, Sixx published "The Heroin Diaries". This haunting chronicle of addiction stayed atop the New York Times Best Seller list for more than six months and went on to sell over 350,000 copies in the U.S. alone. In a fitting crescendo, the accompanying soundtrack by SIXX: A.M.  featuring Sixx, James Michael and D.J. Ashba  sold over 300,000 copies in the U.S. and solidified the group with "Life Is Beautiful",China Jerseys, the most played rock track of 2008. Sixx's most recent venture is the syndicated radio show "Sixx Sense" and its companion weekend show "The Side Show Countdown With Nikki Sixx", carried nightly and on the weekends, respectively, on 60 rock/alternative music stations in the U.S. and Canada. Hosted by Sixx himself and co-host Kerri Kasem, the shows feature straight, honest talk from special celebrity guests, bands and friends and the hottest and newest music in rock. The "This Is Gonna Hurt" book explores a new, more introspective side, the first-ever public showing of his photography and insights on his life yesterday, today and tomorrow. "This Is Gonna Hurt" takes Sixx to a whole new level as an artist, musician and photographer. Accompanying the book, and slated for a May 3 release, will be a new CD by SIXX: A.M. complementing the book's themes and showcasing the incredible songwriting and musicianship of Sixx and SIXX: A.M. bandmates James Michael and D.J. Ashba.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:00 , Processed in 0.076752 second(s), 28 queries .