10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-2 00:07:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Earlier in the month, BLACK SABBATH drummer Bill Ward announced that he will not be able to participate in the recording of the reunited group's new album or perform with them on tour unless he is presented with what he described as a "fair agreement" and a "signable contract" that financially reflects his contributions to SABBATH's history and his standing as a founding member of the band.BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi, Ozzy Osbourne and Geeer Butler vowed to continue recording their new album without Ward,Wholesale Jerseys Online, saying in a statement that they "were saddened to hear via Facebook that Bill declined publicly to participate in our current BLACK SABBATH plans... We have no choice but to continue recording without him although our door is always open... We are still in the U.K. with Tony. Writing and recording the new album and on a roll."When asked for his opinion on the SABBATH/Ward dispute, MACHINE HEAD drummer Dave McClain told Artisan News (see video below), "The Bill Ward thing,Cheap NFL Jerseys, it sounds really bad to me that he would be offered this, 'Either sign it or…' Especially a band like BLACK SABBATH where money is just pouring in for this reunion,Wholesale Jerseys Store, you know what I mean?! Bill Ward, he may not be Ozzy or Tony Iommi or Geezer Butler, when you think of SABBATH, but to a lot of people, Bill Ward, I mean,Wholesale Jerseys China, he's SABBATH. I read his whole statement, and I think he's in it for the right reasons, and unfortunately, he's dealing with some people that don't look at him as a fair part of the band or whatever."BLACK SABBATH has essentially canceled all its announced tour dates save one due to guitarist Tony Iommi's ongoing treatment for lymphoma. According to a press release, Iommi will still join fellow original SABBATH members Ozzy Osbourne on vocals and Geezer Butler on bass at the U.K.'s Download Festival on June 10. But the rest of BLACK SABBATH's previously scheduled European summer shows will be replaced by "Ozzy And Friends", at which the singer will be joined by SABBATH bassist Geezer Butler, former Ozzy guitarist Zakk Wylde and other special guests, including Slash on selected dates.Butler will join Ozzy during the shows for a set of SABBATH songs in honor of Iommi. The 64-year-old guitarist continues to make "excellent progress" in his battle with cancer, which was diagnosed earlier this year.On February 17,Wholesale Jerseys Safe, Ward posted an update in which he said he "remains hopeful" for a positive outcome to the situation and is "prepared to go to the U.K. and record, and later tour with the band." It is not clear whether Ward issued his statement before the news broke about SABBATH's plans being canceled.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 20:13 , Processed in 0.064440 second(s), 28 queries .