9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-2 07:58:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Niclas Müller-Hansen of Sweden's Metalshrine recently conducted an interview with vocalist Jyrki 69 of Finnish gothic metallers THE 69 EYES. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.Metalshrine: Do you feel you need videos these days? The only place where it's shown is YouTube. Jyrki 69: Recording an album in a studio is great and it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience all the time, but it's not that pleasurable. The video should kinda be like an award for doing the album. That's how I always looked at it. That's why we've done videos with, like, Bam Margera and you get a lame excuse for the record company to pay us to go to Hollywood and party for a long weekend. [laughs] It's like an award. "Hey, we did the album and now it's time for the video, so let's fly somewhere with a bunch of models and let's make sure we have a few days off for partying." Also, we're a visual band and people like to see it and the band changes a bit with every record. Not older, but changing the image. That's also interesting to show to the fans. It's a weird world to release a record in these days. The last album,Scottie Pippen USA Jersey, which came out three years ago, back then we didn't even have Facebook, and now when the first single came out, fans could comment on Facebook and you get all these responses. Last time around we went on tour and we started to play and we had four or five new songs in the set and and we started talking,Andrew Bogut Mavericks Swingman Jersey, "Did you notice how they reacted to that one? Maybe we should drop this one?" and the communication was on that level. Now you get the feedback immediately. It's different, but also exciting in a way as well. On the other hand, we're old school and some of our fans that come to the shows,Tristan Thompson Cavaliers Jersey, I don't think they're into social media at all. Like if you have an old band like L.A. GUNS and they have a few thousand people following them on Facebook,Al Horford Celtics Jersey, it doesn't mean anything. When you go to the shows, they're full and there are people standing with the album covers waiting to get them signed. The title of the album is "X" and there's ten songs on it. Did that come right away or where there other titles floating around? Jyrki 69: Well,Andre Drummond Pistons Jersey, once you get to your tenth album, it's not an unusual title. I checked it out and somebody said that Kylie Minogue recently released an album titled "X" and I just noticed that SPOCK'S BEARD has one, but I don't care. With the tenth album, I just thought,Authentic Nicolas Batum Hornets Jersey, "Why not celebrate it a little?" because we've never celebrated anything. We've been playing for 23 years and we never had a 10th anniversary or a 20th anniversary or a compilation or a show. Nothing. We never thought about it because we're always looking forward. Our band is progressing all the time and I think we are just climbing higher and higher. Sometimes less and sometimes a little bit more. I think our stocks are rising by the years. The more stable your fan base is,Andre Drummond Pistons Swingman Jersey, the higher your stocks are. I think we haven't reached our peak yet and our musical progression is happening all the time. My vocals are not limited to a certain sound and we can,Kemba Walker Hornets Jersey, for instance, tour with everything from black metal bands to sleaze rock bands and we can probably play with NICKELBACK and OASIS as well. I think we have a long way to go and it's just fun. We feel that things are developing all the time. Read the entire interview from Metalshrine."Borderline" audio stream:  "Red" video:
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 10:01 , Processed in 0.069015 second(s), 28 queries .