10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-2 16:37:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Juliya Chernetsky conducted an interview with GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal backstage at the fifth annual Revolver Golden Gods awards on May 2 at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles, California. You can now watch the chat below.Will the current version of GUNS N' ROSES ever make a new album? If Thal has any say in the matter, the answer is yes. Although the group has a few shows coming up, Thal told Rolling Stone that there is music ready to go for a follow-up to 2008's "Chinese Democracy". He explained, "There's a lot of stuff,Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jerseys, it's just a question of all of us organizing. We're still doing shows, and I think once we clear our schedule and focus more on new music, it'll happen. We just have little things on the back burner, just waiting for the right time for us to organize and make something new out of it. Hopefully we can make more music — that's what it's about." According to The Pulse Of Radio, Thal believes that the group's fans want to hear something new from GUNS too, saying, "They want new music,Cheap MLB Jerseys, and we can do it. It's not that we're done. I'm not ready for that. We need to keep making music. We have a great band that's ready to do it and can do it well."Any chances of a new album, of course, depend on frontman Axl Rose. It took Rose 13 years to finish "Chinese Democracy", burning through hundreds of thousands of dollars, multiple producers,Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys, every last remaining original member of the group and a few replacements before he was done.The finished product got mixed reviews and was a relative flop, moving less than one million copies in the U.S.But Rose remains an enigma. He has not spoken about making a new album in any of his rare interviews, still insists on going onstage late,Cheap NBA Jerseys, and skipped out on GUNS' induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in 2012.Keyboardist Dizzy Reed, not an original member of GUNS but a 20-year veteran of the group, told The Pulse Of Radio that unpredictability has always been part of being in the band. "The volatility is definitely still there, especially for me,Cheap Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys, because I've seen a lot," he said. "It keeps you on your toes for sure. I just show up every night as prepared as possible to do my job, and anything else that happens is out of my control. There's really no way to truly deal with that."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 17:40 , Processed in 0.075250 second(s), 26 queries .