2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-14 20:19:16 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We're like brothers so anytime you see your brother going through something, not feeling well, whatever it might be, you want to reach out to let that person know that, 'Hey, I love you,Wholesale NBA Jerseys,'" running back Adrian Peterson said. "That was my text to him: 'I love you,Wholesale China Jerseys, man.'"
The Vikings also placed backup defensive tackle Shamar Stephen on injured reserve this week with a broken foot and signed defensive tackle Kenrick Ellis to fill his spot.
"He looked good today. He practiced hard. He's ready to go," Zimmer said.
"No question in my mind,Cheap Jerseys From China," said Griffen, who has a team-high three sacks in four games.
"The part that he got nicked, it really doesn't have anything to do with the ball," Zimmer said.
Griffen said he felt sick a couple of hours before the Vikings played against Kansas City,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and after consulting with the team's medical staff he went to Hennepin County Medical Center in downtown Minneapolis as a precaution.
Griffen was scratched from the lineup, and rookie Danielle Hunter started in his place. The Vikings beat the Chiefs 16-10.
The Vikings play the Lions on Sunday, and Griffen put his chance of playing at 100 percent.
"It was scary, but we've got the right people in our organization. They made the right decision for me and I'm happy to be back with my team, getting ready for Detroit," Griffen said, adding: "I'm thankful for that, because I could've went out there and got injured or something bad could've happened."
EDEN PRAIRIE,Jeff Green Jersey, Minn. (AP) — Minnesota Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen was back on the field Thursday for practice,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, following a sudden illness that kept him out of the previous game.
Even with Griffen back, the Vikings are banged up along the front four. Defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd didn't practice Thursday because of knee and ankle injuries that occurred in the game against Kansas City, and backup defensive end Justin Trattou has been out for more than three weeks with a foot injury he suffered when the Vikings played San Diego.
"That's not my job to release all my medical information, but, yeah, I was sick. Handled it accordingly. I'm back, feeling healthy and feeling strong," Griffen said.
Griffen declined to divulge specifics about his condition or confirm an ESPN report that he underwent heart-related testing at the hospital.
Coach Mike Zimmer essentially said the same.
Peterson made an appearance on the injury report this week, the result of the ring finger on his left hand he hurt against the Chiefs, but there's no apparent concern about his ability to take the handoffs as usual.

Griffen said he was just as grateful for the words of encouragement he received from teammates during his unexpected absence.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:09 , Processed in 0.092438 second(s), 26 queries .