2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-16 12:12:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Running back Daniel "Boom" Herron started in place of Trent Richardson and carried 12 times for 65 yards, but lost a fumble at the Jaguars 7-yard line.
Hours after attending the birth of his new daughter, T.Y. Hilton broke open the game with a 73-yard touchdown pass to lead the Colts to a 23-3 win over the reeling Jags.
"I was coming here and thought 'What could I do?'" Hilton said,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping. "Once I got (the touchdown) I quieted the crowd and rocked the baby to sleep,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale."
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Coach Gus Bradley watched Jacksonville's defense go punch-for-punch with the NFL's best offense Sunday.
"We had kind of a motto this week, to go 12 for 80. It was that 12-play, 80-yard drive," Bradley said. "That was the mindset: No mistakes, no holding calls. Let's play good, solid football. That's what's frustrating. We didn't do that."
Hilton was special. The rest of the Colts offense, not so much.
But with Hilton cranked up and running hard, the Colts won for the seventh time in nine games and extended their winning streak against AFC South foes to 11.
Even Mr. Reliable, Reggie Wayne, struggled, catching three passes for 10 yards.
"We know the easiest way to get into the tournament is to win our division,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys," Pagano said.
Luck finished 21 of 32 for 253 yards with the TD pass and ran eight times for 49 yards. But he was sacked five times,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, fumbled three times and lost two, all in the first half. He also came up 47 yards short of tying Drew Brees' NFL record for consecutive 300-yard games. Luck's streak ended at eight.
Richardson scored on a 1-yard run midway through the third quarter to make it 13-3. Less than two minutes later, Hilton beat Dwayne Gratz for the 73-yard catch-and-run to make it 20-3. Vinatieri's 32-yard field goal finished it.
They forced six fumbles and recovered three. They sacked Andrew Luck five times in the first half, the most times Luck has been put on the ground all season. They held the Colts to 148 total yards in the first half and kept them out of the end zone until early in the third quarter.
"When I was out there, I wanted it to be special," Hilton said. "I was going to play every play for her— just give it my all. When I get back to the hospital I will take her the football."
After Adam Vinatieri's 20-yard field goal gave Indy a 6-3 halftime lead, Indy righted itself in the second half.
Notes: Vinatieri's three field goals pushed him into fifth place on the NFL's career list with 472, one ahead of former teammate Matt Stover. ... Cecil Shorts III, the Jags' second-leading receiver, had one catch for six yards.
Blake Bortles was 15 of 27 for 146 yards with one interception. The Jags rushed 23 times for 80 yards, finished with 194 total yards, their second-lowest output this season, and scored their only points on a 28-yard field goal that capped a 2-yard drive after Luck lost a fumble at his own 12-yard line.

"The defense did a hell of a job. They put us in great position," receiver Cecil Shorts III said after finishing with one receptions for six yards. "This one's on the offense. It comes down to execution."
But on a day the offense was stonewalled, Jacksonville never really had a chance to end its losing streak. The Jags have lost four straight overall and five straight against Indy (7-4).
But it was Hilton who claimed the starring role after speeding from a nearby hospital to Lucas Oil Stadium and pulling into the stadium just 75 minutes before kickoff.
The Jags (1-10) certainly had chances Sunday,Cheap Jerseys From China.
Jacksonville's top performance came from Chris Clemons, who had three sacks and a forced fumble — all in the first quarter.
He cringed as the Jaguars' offense essentially threw in the towel.
The 5-foot-9, 178-pound receiver wound up catching four passes for 122 yards to top the 1,000-yard mark for the second straight season. And after the long score drew the loudest roar of the day,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, he celebrated with perhaps the most touching moment of the NFL weekend by rocking the football to sleep. Andrew Luck called it cute.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 10:15 , Processed in 0.075962 second(s), 26 queries .