2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-18 12:47:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Facing questions at tight end, the Bengals chose Rutgers' Tyler Kroft, a first team all-conference player in 2013 after finishing with 43 catches for 573 yards and four touchdowns. The 6-foot-6, 240-pound junior slipped to 24 receptions in 2014 before suffering a sprained ankle in the Quick Lane Bowl against North Carolina on December 26. He later aggravated the injury,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, keeping him out of the NFL combine.
The Bengals hope fans get to know the 21st overall pick from Texas A&M quite well.
The team's most talented tight end before the draft, Tyler Eifert, missed all but the first game of the 2014 season with a dislocated elbow. Another tight end, Jermaine Gresham, is a free agent.
Alexander got another new player to coach on Friday night. The Bengals took Oregon offensive tackle Jake Fisher with the 53rd overall selection on Friday night after being shut out of highly regarded defensive tackles.
Ogbuehi,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, a Texas native and Cowboys fan, already has a model in Tyron Smith, Dallas's All-Pro left tackle. He might've wanted to wear Smith's No. 77, but that's already taken by Whitworth.
CINCINNATI (AP) — First things first: Bengals coach Marvin Lewis wants to clarify something with his top draft pick, Cedric Ogbuehi.
"He had to put his hand in the dirt,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, and that helped in evaluating him," Hayes said.
"When they took (Ogbuehi), I didn't totally count it out," he said.
The 6-foot-6, 306-pound Fisher played in 50 games and started 35 for the Ducks. He was a first-team All-Pac 12 pick in 2014, starting 13 games at left tackle after moving over from right tackle, where he also made 11 starts in 2013.
The 6-foot-5, 305-pound Ogbuehi, who is working his way back from knee surgery to repair a torn right ACL he suffered in the Liberty Bowl, believes he's in the right place to make a name for himself. He's especially looking forward to working with offensive line coach Paul Alexander, who's developed accomplished Cincinnati linemen such as 10-year veteran left tackle Andrew Whitworth.
Cincinnati took a tight end and a linebacker in the third round.
"How do you pronounce your name?" Lewis said after stumbling on it while introducing Ogbuehi to reporters in Cincinnati on Friday.
Ogbuehi said his parents wanted him to take the "medical route" when he was growing up.
"I knew I wasn't going to do that,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys," he said. "They're happy now."
His first day with Cincinnati capped what Ogbuehi called a "crazy" 19 hours. As he spoke with reporters, his parents Kelly and Chris sat in the audience.
"He's the kind of guy I want to resemble," Ogbuehi said about Smith, quickly adding, "The same with Whitworth."
The 6-foot,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, 235-pound Dawson was named Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year and first-team All-Big 12.
"I'm hoping to become that next guy," Ogbuehi said after posing for photos with Bengals jerseys, one adorned with the No. 1 — signifying his draft status — and the other bearing No. 70, what he'll wear once he hits the field. "I know what he's done. I want to become the next great player with coach Alexander."
"He was the best player we had ranked, and we couldn't go by him," said Lewis, revealing that Oklahoma defensive tackle Jordan Phillips — who was picked by Miami one slot before the Bengals — and Fisher were the team's two highest-ranked players at the time.
Cincinnati used its second pick of the third round (99th overall) to pick Texas Christian inside linebacker Paul Dawson, who led the Horned Frogs with 136 tackles, including 20 for losses,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, in 2014. He also had four interceptions.
The Bengals had the extra third-round pick for losing defensive end Michael Johnson to free agency after the 2013 season. Johnson has since returned to Cincinnati.
Bengals tight ends coach Jonathan Hayes said the experience may have helped Kroft in the draft.

Fisher said he was "a little surprised" to be picked by Cincinnati.
"O-BWAY-hee," the offensive lineman said with a smile.
The Bengals still need a defensive tackle. They finished last in the league in sacks, and tackle Geno Smith struggled in his first season back from ACL surgery. They'd also like to add to their depth at receiver.
"I did better last night," Lewis replied.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 07:08 , Processed in 0.072305 second(s), 28 queries .