帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-20 23:37:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Newton was 21 of 33 for 226 yards, was not sacked and was not intercepted. Newton also rushed for 83 yards, but downplayed the part he played in those gains, saying the Saints left him wide open rushing lanes.
"We've got to look closely at everything — preparation, who we're asking to do it," Payton said. "We're not that good. That's painfully obvious."
The quarterback's dynamic performance also helped preserved the Carolina Panthers' playoff hopes,Jerseys NFL China.
The Panthers' point total was their highest of the season, surpassing the 37 they scored in an overtime tie at Cincinnati.
Newton passed for three touchdowns, appeared to incite a scuffle with frustrated New Orleans after he went over the pile for another score, and Carolina ended a six-game skid with a 41-10 rout of the Saints on Sunday.
"Victory is always a sweet feeling, but we can't be complacent about this," Newton said. "We were doing the things that we are supposed to do."
Carolina scored on its opening possession for only the second time all season, driving 80 yards on seven plays, capped by Benjamin's touchdown.
Newton chalked up the extracurricular roughness to nothing more than "a lot of testosterone on that field at one time."
Notes: Saints left tackle Terron Armstead left with a neck injury in the first half and outside linebacker Junior Galette limped off the field favoring his right leg in the second quarter. Saints center Jonathan Goodwin was helped off the field with an apparent leg injury late in the fourth quarter. ... Stewart had his most yards rushing since he gained 206 against the New York Giants in 2009.
"It was taunting," Lofton said. "I saw it as straight disrespect and I did what I thought I had to do."
Olsen's TD gave the Panthers a 24-3 lead that stood at halftime. Boos rained down on the Saints as they trotted to the locker room, and again when they began the second half by punting after three plays.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Cam Newton got the Saints all out of sorts with his arm,Cheap China Jerseys, his legs and his mouth.
Saints coach Sean Payton called the loss "embarrassing," and emphasized that he'll be eager to review the coaches' film of the game.
Carolina's 497 total yards also were easily a season high, albeit against a Saints defense that entered the game ranked second-to-last in the NFL.
Newton's jawing and "Superman" celebration after his 2-yard rushing touchdown in the first quarter drew a shove from linebacker Curtis Lofton, igniting a scrum that burst through a closed gate behind the goal post and into a tunnel.
Panthers tight end Brandon Williams was ejected for punching defensive end Cam Jordan. Lofton received a personal foul penalty for his role, but stayed in the game. He said he had no regrets and would respond to Newton's actions the same way "100 times out of 100."
Newton's scoring passes went for 9 yards to Kelvin Benjamin, 16 yards to tight end Greg Olsen and 26 yards running back Fozzy Whitaker.
The Saints turned the ball over on two of their first three offensive plays. Mark Ingram's fumble on the New Orleans 25 — forced by Josh Norman and recovered by Colin Cole — led to a field goal. Bene Benwikere's interception of Drew Brees led to Newton's rushing TD.
"We need to be more professional,Cheap NFL Jerseys," Brees said. "Certainly, a loss like that is embarrassing. That's not what we're about."
"I feel as if anybody could have run it," Newton said. "There were no moves I made. I wasn't touched until I got in the secondary."
When Whittaker turned a screen pass into a touchdown to make it 38-3 with a little more than five minutes left in the third quarter, much of the Superdome emptied out.
"I feel like I was defending myself. Guys were swinging at me and pushing me and I was trying to help my guy out," Williams said. "I'm just glad that we got the win. Me being ejected didn't have anything to do with that,China NFL Jerseys, but it feels great to give ourselves another opportunity to still be in" the NFC South race.
The Panthers, who entered the game with a league-low 30 first-quarter points all season, scored 17 points inside the first nine minutes.
Williams expected to be flagged but not ejected.
Brees was 29 of 49 for 235 yards and one late TD to tight end Ben Watson. Afterward, Brees said the Saints haven't responded well to adversity well this season.
New Orleans (5-8) lost its fourth straight home game and dropped a half-game behind Atlanta.

"We talked about starting fast. It has been a point of emphasis,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said. "Cam had a real good handle and a good feel of what we were doing, the guys that were around him."
Jonathan Stewart added a 69-yard touchdown run as the Panthers (4-8-1) pulled closer to NFC South leader Atlanta (5-7),Cheap Jerseys, which plays at Green Bay on Monday night.
Stewart finished with 155 yards rushing as the Panthers piled up 271 yards on the ground.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 00:22 , Processed in 0.081799 second(s), 28 queries .