10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-21 13:48:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Rehana Ashley AhamadShameer Ali,Nike Air Max 2018, a Better Hope, East Coast Demerara man, yesterday attempted suicide by slashing his throat after he murdered his reputed wife, 25-year-old Shaneza Ramdat, called Reshma.Neighbours responded to the woman’s screams around 11:00hrs,Cheap Air Max 90, yesterday. Her lifeless body was discovered lying face down, a few feet away from her brother’s house in Kuru Kururu Squatting Area on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway, where the couple has been residing for about three weeks. Her throat had been slashed.Ramdat’s body laid on the ground as Crime Scene Investigators searched the area.He was later detained by neighbours while he was attempting to escape in the bushes aback of the house. They then rushed him to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).Police in a press release said that investigations thus far have revealed that Ali allegedly stabbed Ramdat to the neck and other parts of her body during an argument.“The suspect was found in some bushes a short distance away with a wound to his throat that is suspected to have been self-inflicted. He is under guard at the GPHC,” the police statement read.Inez John, a close family friend told Kaieteur News that she was upstairs preparing a meal around 10:00hrs. The couple was downstairs chatting. She said that they had no argument, and that all seemed well.“They left here good,Air Max Zero Sale, good. Reshma called out to me and said ‘Mom, we leaving. She does call me mom. Anyway, I said ok, and they left,” John related.The woman said that she realized something was amiss shortly after, when she heard “Reshma” scream.“When I hear she scream,Nike Shox Clearance, I know something had to be wrong, so I tell me husband to go quick and see is what Reshma hollering so for.”By the time, persons rushed to see why the mother of two was screaming,2018 Nike Air Max 98, she was already dead. Ramdat had mothered two young children from her first marriage, while Ali is the father of three. The couple has been together for four years while their children remain in the care of their exes. They have no children together.While some maintained that Ramdat had no one else other than her husband, one neighbour recalled hearing the couple quarrel about “a phone call, and another man”.The man’s sister-in-law “Tasha” (his brother’s wife), said that Ali, accompanied by Ramdat’s brother, had ventured into the interior for work. She said that the woman wasted no time taking up residence at her brother’s house.Upon his return, “Tasha” said that Ali followed his wife to Kuru Kururu where they had been staying for a while.Ramdat’s brother ‘Gewan’ told this publication that while he is not au fait with what happens outside of the interior locations where he works,Nike Air Max 97 Australia, he does know that Ramdat shares a good relationship with her ex-husband, and would visit her children on the West Side, from time to time.The man said that he was at a shop about a mile away when he got a call that his sister was screaming.‘Gewan’ said that he immediately rushed home only to find persons surrounding his sister’s dead body.The man said that he is at a loss why his only sister was killed. He never suspected that the couple had problems, even though they lived with him for a few weeks. He said also, that he does not believe that his sister was unfaithful to her husband.The woman’s body was removed about five to six hours after she was killed and the matter was reported to the police.As of last evening, Ali was still recovering from surgery.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 11:51 , Processed in 0.068758 second(s), 26 queries .