2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-22 06:21:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Rodgers threw for 38 touchdowns and a league-low five interceptions; he has thrown 512 passes at home without a pick. He led the Packers to two victories at season's end despite playing with a severe calf injury.
"I feel so fortunate to live out my dreams, year after year," Rodgers said Saturday night. "
"I wouldn't be head coach of the year if it wasn't for him and the job he did," Arians said. "I'm so happy that we started that award and he got it for the first time. Now he's going to do a great job for the Jets."

Murray, who ran away with the rushing title with 1,845 yards — nearly 500 more than any other player — also topped the NFL with 2,261 yards from scrimmage. He scored 13 touchdowns in helping the Cowboys win the NFC East.
Rodgers, also the 2011 Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player award winner, took this one in somewhat surprisingly easy fashion over Watt.  The Packers quarterback received 31 votes for the 2014 award from a nationwide panel of 50 media members who regularly cover the league. Houston's Watt, seeking to become the first defensive player to win MVP since 1986, got 13 votes.
"It can't help but sink in when you play for the Packers. When you live in Green Bay you know about the Lombardi years, Bart Starr and all the guys who made those teams special. You like to be part of something special yourself."
Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers won his second MVP award Saturday night, and J.J. Watt swept away the voters the way he sweeps quarterbacks off their feet to take top defensive honors.
The AP awards were given out during the "NFL Honors" TV program. Also during the show, Carolina linebacker Thomas Davis won the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award.
PHOENIX (AP) — Just living the dream. And looking for more.
Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr., who made the play of the year against the Cowboys with a one-handed snag of a touchdown pass while falling backward, was voted top offensive rookie. Beckham tied Michael Irvin's NFL mark with nine consecutive games of 90 yards receiving and finished with 91 receptions for 1,305 yards and 12 TDs.
"This award means a great deal to me, as it symbolizes the valued work that the NFL, its players,Nike Air Max Tn Ultra Plus, and its 32 teams do in the community,Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes," said Davis,Air Max 97 Silver, a 10-year veteran.
Rams tackle Aaron Donald won top defensive rookie honors. A force against the run and the pass, Donald had 37 tackles, nine assists,Cheap Air Jordan Shoes, and led all rookies with nine sacks. He was one of three rookies initially selected for the Pro Bowl.
He is the first NFL player with multiple 20-sack seasons. Watt also had 20 1-2 sacks in 2012, his other top defensive player season.
Watt, the ultra-energetic and versatile Texans end,Air Max 95 Black Leather, is the first unanimous choice for an AP award since Tom Brady won Most Valuable Player in 2007, and the first for top defensive player under the current voting setup.
His defensive coordinator in Arizona, Todd Bowles, won the first Assistant Coach of the Year award. Bowles has parlayed his work with the Cardinals into a head coaching job with the Jets.
"I don't think it's any surprise or any secret where I want to play next year," he said.
"I want to say thank you to the Jones family for taking a chance on me four years ago out of Oklahoma," Murray said. "It's been a privilege to play there. Hopefully we can continue that."
In his fourth pro season, Watt earned his second such honor with 20 1-2 sacks, 78 tackles — 29 for losses — 50 quarterback hits, four forced fumbles and 10 blocked passes.
NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray of Dallas won Offensive Player, while the Arizona Cardinals swept coaching honors. Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski took the Comeback Player award, but was not on hand because, well, New England has a rather important date with Seattle on Sunday in the Super Bowl.
"This is a great class that I came in," Beckham said. "Part of the reason that I wanted to come out (early from LSU) was to be included in this class."
"Hard work pays off," Donald explained.
Arians took his second Coach of the Year award in three seasons after leading his injury-ravaged Cardinals to an 11-5 record and a wild-card playoff berth. He was the top coach in 2012 as an interim, stepping in for the ill Chuck Pagano and leading the Colts to the postseason.
That overwhelming performance earned him 26 votes as Murray easily outdistanced  Rodgers (15 votes).
Bears defensive end Jared Allen won the Salute to Service Award. USAA will contribute $25,000 in Allen's honor to the official aid societies representing all five military branches.
Murray's contract is up.
"I'm always trying to raise the bar," he said. "The moment you get complacent is the moment you begin your decline. When you start to feel like you've made it, when you feel like you're doing pretty good,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit Men, that's when you start to fall back."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:50 , Processed in 0.055782 second(s), 26 queries .