2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-28 17:15:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Those guys have won Super Bowls and reading their energy and dedication and how much they really want to turn things around in Oakland," Williams said. "Today, I just decided,Cheap Jerseys Online, I definitely want to be a part of this."
Williams is a stout run-stopper who played mostly nose tackle in Arizona's 3-4 defense. He had the seventh best run stop percentage last season, according to Pro Football Focus. He played almost exclusively on first and second down but said the Raiders want him to "push the pocket" as a pass rusher.
The Raiders are coming off a 3-13 season and have gone 11 straight years without a playoff berth or winning record. They have just 11 wins the past three seasons but the new additions sense a positive vibe from Del Rio and his new staff.
Chiefs general manager John Dorsey said he was unwilling to match Oakland's offer for Hudson.
Hudson was picked seven picks after Wisniewski in the 2011 draft at 55th overall. After playing mostly as a reserve as a rookie and being limited to three games his second year by a broken right leg, Hudson emerged as one of the top centers in the league the past two seasons. He started 31 of 32 games and helped lead one of the NFL's best rushing attacks.
Williams is one of several free agents the Raiders have added on the first two days of the league year with much of the focus so far on upgrading the front seven and the league's least productive running game.

"I've seen what has happened when a new head coach comes in and everyone buys in," Williams said Wednesday. "It doesn't have to be a rebuilding year or we only won (three) games last year, let's win five. We've got a new coach, we've got new people, a new system, let's win right away instead of waiting two or three years or something."
"The No. 1 thing that attracted me to the Raiders is just the passion, the energy, just the positive feeling that we're going to get this thing turned around,China Jerseys," Lofton said. "Why not win now?"
"There is a lot of positive energy,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale," Hudson said. "These guys are excited, I'm excited. I met a few players, they're very excited to get started. I think any time you have that good,Cheap NFL Jerseys, positive energy around it is good."
Lofton and Malcolm Smith upgrade a linebacker group that includes Mack and Sio Moore and has a void in the middle. Lofton will fill the void at middle linebacker and Smith adds depth in case Moore does not recover from a hip injury or Mack is used as a defensive end.
Norton was Smith's position coach in Seattle and was a factor in the decision to come to Oakland.
ALAMEDA,Nike NFL Jerseys China, Calif. (AP) — Dan Williams has seen firsthand the impact a new coaching staff can have on a downtrodden franchise.
The Raiders will need plenty of help to do that but they have some building block pieces in linebacker Khalil Mack and quarterback Derek Carr — the team's top two picks in last year's draft. Williams said he was also enticed by talking to Super Bowl champions Justin Tuck and Charles Woodson.
After spending time with Oakland coach Jack Del Rio and his staff,China Jerseys Cheap, Williams believes they can have the same kind of impact on the Raiders that Bruce Arians had on his former team in Arizona.
The Raiders also announced the signings of center Rodney Hudson, linebackers Malcolm Smith and Curtis Lofton, running back Roy Helu and blocking tight end Lee Smith.
"It was a big part," he said. "It wasn't the most important thing. It was definitely a part of it being familiar with him and his style."
Williams was part of a turnaround in Arizona where Arians took over a five-win team following the 2012 season and led them to double-digit win totals his first two years, including a playoff berth this season.
The move to sign Hudson to a five-year deal worth $44.5 million means the Raiders will cut ties with incumbent center Stefen Wisniewski, who is also an unrestricted free agent.
The Raiders finished last in the league in rushing last season but showed some promise late when Latavius Murray got a chance to be the starting halfback. Now they have also added a strong receiving back in Helu to the mix.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:11 , Processed in 0.068847 second(s), 28 queries .