2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-4-29 13:17:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I want to compete for championships while I'm the head coach of the Miami Dolphins," Philbin said. "It's disappointing we're not in it."
That put an end to speculation that Ross might again pursue San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, who turned down his job offer four years ago.
"That's exciting news for me, and I think everyone on the team," quarterback Ryan Tannehill said. "We believe in coach Philbin and the program he has and everything he has set in place."
"I didn't know where the ball went,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China," Fede said. "I was looking for it in the sky. Then I saw it land in the stands,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, and I knew it was two points."
THEIR PLACE IN THE STANDINGS: The Dolphins improved to 8-7 and have a shot at their first winning season since 2008. Philbin is 23-24 with a year left on his contract.

"We're building something great here," Ross said in the locker room. "I believe in this team. I believe in the coach."
"I'm pretty sure I won't hear the end of it in the offseason," he said. "We just made too many mistakes."
"Jeff made the best that he could with the ball," Loeffler said. "That's what it cost us — the low snap."
Ross said his decision wasn't based on what happened Sunday,NFL Jerseys 2018, but the win certainly helped the Dolphins' mood after losses the previous two weeks spoiled their playoff hopes.
After Miami drove 80 yards for a touchdown to tie the game with 1:11 to go, the Vikings failed to pick up a first down. The fourth-down snap from Cullen Loeffler bounced to punter Jeff Locke, and Fede blocked the punt out of the end zone for the game-winner.
TERRIFIC TANNEHILL: Tannehill threw a career-high four touchdown passes and went 35 for 47 for 396 yards. He directed an offense that totaled 36 first downs and 493 yards, shook off a costly interception and two sacks, and was knocked down at least eight other times.
Miami won a wild game between also-rans Sunday, beating Minnesota 37-35, and owner Stephen Ross then announced coach Joe Philbin will be back next year.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — The Miami Dolphins are out of the market for a new coach,Cheap NFL Jerseys, even though they're also out of the playoff race for the sixth year in a row.
Minnesota, which has been out of the playoff race since Thanksgiving, fell to 6-9 under first-year coach Mike Zimmer and blew a 14-point lead to lose for the second week in a row.
Bridgewater went 19 for 25 for 259 yards and two scores, and he broke the Vikings rookie record with his 11th start at quarterback.
"Not what I had in mind," he said. "That's what makes matters worse."
"We made too many mistakes and penalties in crucial situations," Zimmer said. "All of the things I've been trying to preach for 11 months, we didn't do today."
Here are things to know about a game that was entertaining,Cheap Jerseys From China, if mostly meaningless:
BRIDGEWATER HOMECOMING: Vikings rookie Teddy Bridgewater returned to his hometown and played for the first time in the Dolphins' stadium, where he attended games growing up. A large contingent of friends and family were on hand, and Bridgewater is braced for teasing about the outcome.
GREENWAY'S INJURY: Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway played following the death of his father during the week but was forced to leave the game in the first half with a knee injury.
"He continues to play well," Zimmer said. "I thought he kept his composure."
WINNING SAFETY: Terrence Fede, a seventh-round draft pick this year, blocked a punt for a safety with 41 seconds left for the winning score.
Players said they were pleased to learn Philbin will be back in 2015.
A dejected Loeffler took the blame for the play,Cheap China Jerseys.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:37 , Processed in 0.075368 second(s), 28 queries .