2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-2 18:34:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
After he's gotten the Kansas City defense's attention, Whitworth slides over to his usual spot on the line and blocks for Jeremy Hill, who gets the first down with a 3-yard run. Not the first time the Bengals (4-0) have left everyone wondering what's going on.
Naturally,Jerseys From China, Jackson spent some time thinking up new wrinkles for the Seahawks.
Dalton is one of the first to see the game plan each week and right away has some questions.
What about Whitworth lining up in the backfield and running the ball?
"I think some of them think I'm crazy," Jackson said. "That's OK. I've been called that before. I'll take that identity every now and then. I think they like it. I think they know every week something can come out of nowhere."
"Oh yeah, I've got issues that way," he said after practice. "I do. I can be in a number of different places and things kind of pop into your head. Or you can be somewhere eating and something just comes to you."

And so it goes,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys.
"I always ask: Who came up with this one? How'd this one come about?" Dalton said. "That's just kind of part of what we do, though."
They get interesting reactions when they show it to the players for the first time.
An offensive lineman who was brought in as an extra blocker caught a 31-yard pass. Whitworth has lined up in the backfield and as a slot receiver. Both tackles wound up on the same side of the field.
Part of Jackson's creativity comes from his players' versatility. Sanu is an excellent passer,Cheap NFL Jerseys. The linemen are comfortable playing different spots,Wholesale NFL Jerseys. And the receivers and running backs are accustomed to moving around.
"We've got so many different things that we do," quarterback Andy Dalton said on Wednesday. "We come up with some good stuff. And you never know what it's going to be each week."
The Bengals' offense ranks second in the NFL in total yards heading into a home game Sunday against Seattle (2-2), which has the NFL's second-ranked defense and has allowed only one field goal in its opponents' past 18 possessions.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Sixth play of the game. The Bengals break the huddle on second-and-1. Left tackle Andrew Whitworth lingers in the backfield and then takes the position of a fullback,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys.
"We haven't even scratched the surface," he said. "What is this, game five coming up? Come on now. We haven't even got close. We've done nothing."
Jackson's always thinking about different ways to do things.
That was just a jumping-off point. Jackson has opened his playbook of tricks this season.
Last season, offensive coordinator Hue Jackson turned Dalton into a receiver against the Titans. Dalton flipped the ball to receiver Mohamed Sanu and drifted out for a pass. Cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson went for the interception and missed, allowing Dalton to catch the ball and go 18 yards for the first touchdown reception by a Bengals quarterback.
"You never know," Jackson said. "He wants one bad."
What?
They're becoming known for it.
Notes: DE Wallace Gilberry (calf) and cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones (groin) were held out of practice on Wednesday. Jones was injured during a 36-21 win over Kansas City on Sunday. Backup Darqueze Dennard filled in and was on the field for 49 percent of the plays on defense,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a season high. ... RB Jeremy Hill (knee), S George Iloka (ankle) and S Reggie Nelson (hamstring) were limited in practice.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 07:39 , Processed in 0.075775 second(s), 28 queries .