帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-5-12 03:36:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Griffin, recovering from a dislocated left ankle injury from Week 2, worked in individual and one-on-one drills during the portion of practice open to reporters Wednesday, usually leading off ahead of McCoy and Kirk Cousins. Griffin appeared fired up by his performance, clapping hard one time after a long completion to Jordan Reed down the left sideline. Another long pass to Logan Paulsen was worth four claps.
Gruden went on to say that, for the benefit of the team and the coaches' game-planning, he'd like to make a definitive decision by the end of Thursday's practice as to whether McCoy or Griffin will start. He added that Griffin will likely start or be inactive — and not in uniform as a backup.
Once practice was closed, all three quarterbacks worked with the starters, according to Gruden, who could afford to experiment a little because of the extra day of practice ahead of a Monday night game.
"I've already made the decision. I've said it's going to be Colt,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic," Gruden said. "I've said Robert will be the wild card, possibly, if he's ready to go, and that still hasn't been decided yet."
Gruden said Wednesday that McCoy remains the starter as of "right now." He also said Griffin has yet to be cleared for full contact, and that he'd like to see Griffin go through a couple of days of rigorous practice once the OK comes from the doctors.
Furthermore, said Gruden, Griffin's return date might not be until Nov. 16, following the team's week off.
That's a lot to digest, and the timeline outlined by the coach doesn't seem to work in Griffin's favor. Or, as Gruden put: "There's a lot of variances as to whether or not we think he'll be ready for Monday night."
"My focus is I'm just going to prepare as the starter," McCoy said. "There's nothing else that I can do. The decision is not up to me."
Griffin's thoughts on his progress remain unknown. The Redskins have repeatedly declined to make him available to reporters since his injury, including again on Wednesday. A team spokesman said Griffin will make a statement on Friday unless he is named the starter before then.
"He did a little bit of everything. First team,jerseys cheap nfl, second team, third team, he did it all. So did Kirk. So did Colt," Gruden said. "We were alternating. It was just a bonus day for us. ... We'll find out from the trainers how he feels right now, and then tomorrow morning will be the big thing, and another day's work tomorrow. We'll see how he progresses."
Some of Gruden's statements are likewise as clear as mud,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys. McCoy is the starter,Cheap NHL Jerseys. Or maybe Griffin is,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys.

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Many ifs and maybes and buts surround Robert Griffin III's status for the Washington Redskins' game Monday night against the Dallas Cowboys. There is so much uncertainty, he has been declared a "wild card" by coach Jay Gruden even though Colt McCoy is the announced starter.
"If we have to wait for another week, or another two weeks, or after the bye week, then so be it," the coach said.
The incidental — but important — player in the Griffin yes-or-no saga is McCoy,Supply Cheap Jerseys, who is eager to make his first since 2011. McCoy entered the game at halftime after Cousins was benched on Sunday and led the Redskins (2-5) to a 19-17 win over the Tennessee Titans, breaking the team's four-game losing streak.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 01:22 , Processed in 0.063812 second(s), 28 queries .