4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-14 23:20:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Police have released the three suspects that were held for the gruesome murder of 34-year-old Jaipaul ‘Jai’ Sampuran of Waterloo New Housing Scheme,China Jerseys Wholesale, Bath Settlement, West Coast Berbice,Cheap Jerseys From China, on station bail. Two of those detained were last seen drinking with the dead man while another was arrested where Sampuran’s dead body was discovered.A post mortem performed on the body on Wednesday at the New Amsterdam Public Hospital by Dr. Vivekanand Brijmohan concluded that Sampuran died of a fractured skull and cerebral haemorrhage.But new details about the murder are coming to light. Kaieteur News spoke with Sampuran’s brother. Charranjit ‘Ryan’ Sampuran stated that the family believes that robbery was the motive behind their relative’s murder.He stated that Sampuran left his home shortly after returning from work on Friday afternoon last on his bicycle with his earnings of over $100,000 in his possession. He was reportedly having a few drinks with two individuals at a shop at Number 11 Village,Jerseys NFL Cheap, when an argument ensued.“One of he friends, Rakesh, came and called he around 10:30 am [Friday] to go to the wedding house and he came and they went. Like an hour later, the friend came home back and called for Jai’s wife…She asked what had happened and asked for her husband.”He added that the friend reported to the dead man’s wife that he left him at the shop and asked if he had come home. “And he went away and she didn’t hear back anything until the next morning.” Sampuran did not come home that night and his wife became worried. She then visited the friend’s house the following morning and enquired again about her husband’s whereabouts. He said that the friend stated that he did not know.She then filed a missing person’s report at the Fort Wellington Station. It was that same morning around 04:25 hrs when Sampuran’s bloody body was discovered under a house in Number 11 Village, some distance away from the shop where he was last seen drinking with the friends.Charranjit went on to state that the body was then taken to the morgue at Number 4 Village.The owner of the house was also questioned at the station. “He said that around 3 am he heard a couple men beating somebody at his downstairs and he thought it was the police were beating thieves. When he peeped he saw a man lying downstairs and he called the neighbours and the police and nobody assisted to take the man to the hospital because it was said that he was still bleeding.”Charranjit believes that the friends attempted to rob his brother and he (his brother) resisted and they ran him down the road and beat him to death. “All of them were drinking at the shop,” he stated. Nobody in the village saw anything, he stated.They also criticized how the police are handling the case. “They ain’t come and tell we nothing”, stated Babita Ramoo, a cousin of the murdered man. She said that the police gave the family all assurances that the three suspects would have passed through court on Thursday but to her surprise she discovered that the men were released on station bail.“All the police told me that the file gone to DPP….because up to yesterday at the post mortem; they said they got enough evidence to send those men down.”“It appears to be a robbery because he had a large amount of cash like over $100,000—he draw pay at his workplace, so with the same pants he left the home…apparently it’s a robbery and he fought back and they double bank him.” Only $500 was discovered in the man’s pocket.The dead man’s brother believes that the murderers combined their efforts, since his brother was a big- built individual. He believes that they beat his brother to death with the piece of wood recovered from the murder scene.Additionally,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, the murdered man’s bicycle was also never recovered. The man’s relatives are concerned about the welfare of the five children as well as the man’s pregnant wife. He was the sole breadwinner of the home.Sampuran leaves to mourn his wife,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Renita and children Rajpaul, 4; Shaun Paul, 1; Tiffany,Wholesale China Jerseys, 3; Britney, 8; and Sherry,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, 15. There is also Jenny, 12 from another union.Sampuran will be buried today at the Bush Lot Cemetery.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-29 17:43:48 | 只看該作者

Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK

"Our thoughts and prayers are with Chris and everyone impacted by this tragic event," the Jets said in a statement.
The NFL player and the other passenger, Reggie Johnson, were in stable condition at a hospital Sunday. A person close to Johnson confirmed it was the running back who was involved. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak on Johnson's behalf.
Deputies said no arrests had been made,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey UK, and investigators were seeking witnesses to the shooting.
He was signed to a two-year, $8 million deal by the Jets last April, after six years with the Tennessee Titans, to provide a versatile presence in the backfield. But, he had his worst statistical season while splitting time with Chris Ivory. He ran for 663 yards — his first season under 1,000 — and one touchdown,Austin Hooper Falcons Jersey, while catching a career-low 24 passes for 151 yards and a score.
Johnson has rushed for 8,Argentina World Cup T-Shirts,628 yards and 51 touchdowns and caught 296 passes for 2,Cristian Pavon Jersey,154 yards and nine TDs in his NFL career after being a first-round pick out of East Carolina in 2008.

While it likely didn't play a major role in the Jets' decision to part ways, Johnson also was arrested in Orlando in January on a misdemeanor weapons charge.
Sheriff's deputies said another vehicle pulled up to the Jeep the men were in and opened fire. The Jeep's driver, Dreekius Oricko Johnson, was killed.
The shooting adds some uncertainty to Johnson's playing career. While he is expected to fully recover, Johnson, who will be 30 in September,Andre Branch Dolphins Jersey, is still officially on the Jets' roster but is due to become an unrestricted free agent on Tuesday, when the NFL's new league year begins. The Jets cut ties with Johnson on Feb. 14, when they declined to exercise their contract option on him — meaning he will be free to sign with another team.
Johnson also rarely resembled the dynamic player with game-changing speed who ran for 2,006 yards in 2009, earning him his "CJ2K" nickname while with the Titans. He rushed for 100 yards just once last season, when he had 105 on 17 carries,Kevin Love Jersey, including a 47-yard scamper, against Miami last December.
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — New York Jets running back Chris Johnson and another passenger were shot in their shoulders while stopped at a traffic light in Orlando early Sunday morning, and the driver of the vehicle they were in was killed.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
板凳
發表於 2018-7-3 23:30:19 | 只看該作者

Wholesale Authentic Jerseys

Both the coaching staffs in Sunday's Super Bowl have family connections. Pete Carroll's son is in his fourth season working for the Seahawks, while Bill Belichick's son, Steve,Authentic NHL Jerseys, is in his third season as an assistant for the Patriots. Steve Belichick was a lacrosse player at Rutgers before walking on the football team as a long snapper.
Following the 2012 season when Gus Bradley was hired as the head coach in Jacksonville, Carroll was offered a job on the Jaguars' staff. Doing so would have meant leaving Seattle, where Carroll was serving as a defensive assistant, and leaving his dad, Pete Carroll.
"It's truly a treasure for me. To have the chance to have Nate to be on this staff and watch him develop over the years he's been with us and grow as a coach,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Pete Carroll said. "To compete with your son, really at this level, to battle and to work day and night to try to figure out ways to try to win football games and you're doing it with those that you love, it just makes it a cherished time for us."
"I couldn't turn that down because the opportunity to learn offense after you've learned defense is rare," he said. "In the football business most guys stay on one side and that's what they get and football is two different sides of a coin. It's night and day. I've been very lucky."
"I went down there and interviewed and I honestly thought about taking it just to show I could get a job outside of my father," Nate Carroll said. "That was a big selling point for me."
Generations of sons have followed their fathers into the coaching ranks. The names Ryan, Shula, Schottenheimer, Shanahan, Mora, Kiffin,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Nolan and numerous others have seen multiple generations coach in some capacity in the NFL.
PHOENIX (AP) — Nate Carroll almost passed on the chance to own a Super Bowl ring,Cheap Jerseys Outlet.
"I've learned what he needs to hear, too,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, at times. He is ultra-positive and he will spin everything in a positive light because it's better, he thinks and he's right, I think," Nate Carroll said. "But at the same time I think it's part of my role to give him the perspective of an outsider. What does everybody else see that is going on? I keep my ear to the pavement and try to listen to the media stuff, just a little bit here and there so I know how everyone else views it so he is informed about that stuff, too."
Nate Carroll ultimately stayed in Seattle when his dad offered him a position as an assistant wide receivers coach. It was a chance for the younger Carroll to learn the offensive side after starting his career with the Seahawks working under Bradley when he was Seattle's defensive coordinator.
"Obviously, the passion's in the family and they love what they do and Steven works his butt off," New England special teams coach Scott O'Brien said. "There's a lot of times he doesn't even go home. He just stays there. If you enjoy what you're doing why don't you stay there?"

Nate Carroll turned down a chance to play college football at San Diego — where he was recruited by Jim Harbaugh — to attend Southern Cal and later was hired by his dad in Seattle. While Nate Carroll's primary job is working with Seattle's wide receivers, he's also the one who at times has to be blunt and honest with his dad when others might shy away from speaking that way with the head coach. It's a learned skill,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, molded from saying the wrong thing at times when he was younger.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:37 , Processed in 0.068984 second(s), 27 queries .