4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-19 02:25:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Tusika MartinSome 800 Guyanese are awaiting deportation from Canada, High Commissioner Charles Court said yesterday.The Canadian High Commissioner said that during his two years thus far as High Commissioner to Guyana,Cheap Jerseys, about 160 Guyanese have been deported.According to him,Cheap NFL Jerseys, less than five percent of those deportees have criminal code convictions in Canada.He noted that while the waiting list of Guyanese to be deported is about 700 to 800, it is in the same league of persons pending deportation to Mexico,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Iran and other countries that have larger populations than Guyana.“So it is an important issue in our bi-lateral relationship. I think we can manage that. The High Commission through the Canadian Fund for Local Initiatives has helped to set up an NGO with the aim of helping reintegrate deportees.”That organization in Guyana,Cheap Jerseys From China, he added, has been up and running for about 18 months now.“The last time we checked they had about 60 persons who went to them. They are now looking at working at some other organizations to make the best use of already existing facilities to help returnees.”In a strong tone, the High Commissioner pointed out that the ‘bottom line’ remains that once Guyanese living abroad or citizens of any other country violate the law and serve their sentences,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, it is up to their countries to accept them back into society.“That is the legal fact of the matter. It is a difficult issue but we all have our responsibilities in it and we will certainly live up to ours,” Court said.During a press conference last week, President Bharrat Jagdeo had reiterated that the problem of deportees was a challenge.He was at the time lauding the Customs Anti Narcotics Unit for its successful collaboration with international agencies in the recent drug bust in the United States and Canada.The Head of State also pointed to the double standards of developed countries as these relate to the drug fight across the world. He called such double standards counter productive.“They lecture us on drugs and want us to fight drug trafficking more but when you look at the list of people that get sent back,Stitched NFL Jerseys, often it is a long list of drug traffickers.”According to a report by the United Nations High Commission on refugees, the issue of criminal deportees has been a source of tension between the United States and Guyana. Guyana’s refusal to accept criminal deportees had even led the United States to ban the issuance of visas to Guyanese government officials and their families in late 2001.That ban was lifted once Guyana agreed to accept 100 deportees in 2004.In 2003, the United States deported 379 Guyanese and of these individuals, 38 were refused entry at the border; and 135 had been convicted for drug-related and other serious offences.President Jagdeo has always expressed concerns about the return of criminal deportees, many of whom the police believe have introduced new levels of violence in the commission of crimes such as kidnapping,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, which has seen an alarming increase in recent years.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-27 06:30:57 | 只看該作者

Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

"This is when teams create an opportunity to separate themselves and really have to come out and prove who they are," left tackle Andrew Whitworth said.
HARRISON'S RETURN: Linebacker James Harrison spent an uneventful season in Cincinnati last year, and then returned home to Pittsburgh. He has kept in touch with several Bengals, though he won't say which ones.
Cincinnati (8-3-1) is up by a game and a half over the rest of the division — Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Baltimore all at 7-5 — with four games left.
"There's guys that I talk to that play there now," he said. "I'll talk to them as I have been since I left."
"Since I've been here the past five years,NBA Jerseys China, Cincinnati has steadily gotten better every year," Steelers linebacker Jason Worilds said. "And now they're on top. So while they were a challenge those first few years, they're definitely more formidable the past couple years than they've been."
The Bengals pulled off a franchise first in November, putting some distance between themselves and the rest of the AFC North.

"At the end of the game I don't feel fatigued or tired, I still feel energetic," Bell said. "I just want to get as many carries and touches as we need to win the game. If it's eight,Jerseys NFL Cheap, so be it. If it's 25,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, so be it."
"They're keeping an eye on him," Ben Roethlisberger said. "He obviously came into the league into his first couple of games and made some pretty big splashes. The secret is not there anymore. It's good because now he works hard and it's not just going to be easy for him."
HITTING THE WALL: Rookie wide receiver Martavis Bryant's emergence keyed a midseason surge that put the Steelers back in the thick of the AFC North race. Opponents are adjusting,Cheap NFL Jerseys. Bryant dropped a touchdown pass against Tennessee three weeks ago and had only one catch for 23 yards against the Saints.
LE'VEON'S LOAD: Pittsburgh running back Le'Veon Bell has a message for coach Mike Tomlin: More please. Bell is third in the league with 216 carries, and his 65 receptions are tied for 15th. Bell was on the field for more than 80 snaps during a loss to New Orleans last Sunday.
For a long time,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, the Steelers and Ravens contended for the division title while the Bengals and Browns tried to catch up. From 2006 until the start of the 2012 season, the Steelers won 10 of their 12 games against the Bengals.
Now's their chance to start picking them off one by one, starting with Pittsburgh.
"The biggest thing that changed with me is looking around more, being aware of people around me and not just running around aimlessly and trying to get in the way," Huber said.
It doesn't take a clairvoyant to see the importance of this one.
Some things to watch on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium:
With a win on Sunday, the Bengals could knock the Steelers to 2½ games back with three to play — a daunting gap. The Bengals go to Cleveland the following week with a chance to knock the Browns out of it as well.
CHIN UP: Bengals punter Kevin Huber suffered a broken jaw and cracked vertebra at Pittsburgh last December when Terence Garvin decked him during Antonio Brown's 67-yard punt return. Garvin wasn't penalized but later got fined $25,000. Huber has made a full recovery and ranks second in the NFL in gross average and net average. He holds no grudge over the hit.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Three consecutive road games, three wins.
The Bengals can virtually eliminate the Steelers from the division title race on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium, where they haven't played in nearly a month.
WHICH ANDY SHOWS UP? Andy Dalton was sick and threw three first-half interceptions during a 14-13 win at Tampa Bay that put the Bengals in control of the division on Sunday. He's been highly erratic all season,Wholesale Jerseys USA, leaving him one of Cincinnati's biggest questions heading into the biggest games. He came through each of the past two years, leading the Bengals on strong closing runs — 7-1 in 2012, 5-1 last season. Does he have another one in him?
Cincinnati got its breakthrough at Heinz Field on Dec. 23, 2012, knocking the Steelers out of playoff contention while advancing to a wild-card berth. Last year, the Bengals split their season series but won the division title.
If the Steelers win, they'll have a chance to overtake the Bengals because the teams finish the season in Pittsburgh.
"I wish I could see the future, but I'm not Miss Cleo," Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor said. "So, time will tell what's going to happen there."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:18 , Processed in 0.075170 second(s), 26 queries .