2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-19 03:12:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Richard Sherman said Wednesday he never asked for a trade from the Seattle Seahawks, but understood why the only team he's ever played for was listening to offers for his services.
As for his relationship with Wilson, Sherman said there is respect in the locker room for their quarterback, especially for how he played last year while dealing with serious knee and ankle injuries.
For now, Sherman seems to have repaired any rifts that lingered from the talk of a possible trade, his conduct at times last year or the ESPN report which also questioned his relationship with quarterback Russell Wilson. Teammates Bobby Wagner, Cheap Jerseys Online Doug Baldwin and Michael Bennett stood by as Sherman took questions for nearly 20 minutes after Seattle wrapped up the second of its minicamp practices.
In his first news conference since the end of last season,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, Sherman addressed a variety of issues, from the trade rumors that hung over Seattle's offseason to a report that indicated he was at the center of locker room discontent stemming from the Super Bowl loss to New England, to his conduct during parts of a tumultuous 2016 season.

Sherman's future hung over the Seahawks for a big chunk of the spring after general manager John Schneider first acknowledged in March that the club had trade discussions with other teams regarding the outspoken star cornerback. Those discussions came after a season during which some of Sherman's actions seemed to take precedence over his play on the field.
"At all times I'm trying to win, at all times I'm trying to push the envelope and push the limits. And it has always been the case, publicly, privately, and elsewhere," Sherman said. "So that's what he means. It's never changed, it's never wavered. At times it might have gotten kind of overblown, I might have gone over the top, but he understood where it was coming from and so did my teammates."
"It's fantastic. Cheap NFL Jerseys We're teammates. It's like a family," Sherman said. "It's like everyone else in a family, we fight for one another just like I'm fighting for the other 52 guys out there, I'm NFL Jerseys Online fighting for him and he's fighting for us. Wholesale China Jerseys We have a great appreciation for how tough our quarterback is and what he has played through."
"I always feel good about my future as long as I'm playing good football and doing my job," he said. "Now if I go out there and play terrible, like somebody else, I wouldn't feel good about anything. But as long as you're playing good football and around my guys, I think I'll be fine."
Sherman has spent his entire career in Seattle, developing from an overlooked fifth-round pick into one of the top cornerbacks in the NFL. He is due $11.4 million in guaranteed salary for the 2017 season and his current contract expires after the 2018 season.
Sherman didn't outright apologize Wednesday for his actions last season when he erupted on the sideline at both defensive coordinator Kris Richard and offensive coordinator China Jersyes Cheap.cheapchinanfljerseys.us/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url] Darrell Bevell, but he did admit he may have gone too far. During the offseason,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, coach Pete Carroll said he thought Sherman's issues last season were self-inflicted.
"It's just a conversation they have every year. I guess this year, more people knew about it,Cheap China Jerseys," Sherman said. "It's a conversation they have every year — everybody's open,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, everybody's available. They just made sure I knew,NFL Jerseys China, and you guys found out. Pretty open about it. It was never a situation where anybody asked for it. It was just a conversation."
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-24 04:04:56 | 只看該作者

Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic

Valles was picked 161st overall by the Raiders after playing two seasons at Virginia. He had 13 sacks,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, two forced fumbles,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, four fumble recoveries and one pass defensed in college. He was second in the ACC with nine sacks last season.

The team announced the deal on Friday,Wholesale Jerseys. Valles is the fourth of Oakland's 10 draft picks to sign a rookie contract,Wholesale NBA Jerseys.
ALAMEDA,China Jerseys, Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Raiders have signed sixth-round defensive end Max Valles to a four-year contract.
The other draft picks to sign are first-round receiver Amari Cooper and seventh-round tackle Anthony Morris and seventh-round receiver Andre Debose,China NFL Jerseys.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 12:21 , Processed in 0.067774 second(s), 26 queries .