2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-20 09:35:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"The first five games I played,China Jerseys Wholesale, I put some good games together. Then I was out six weeks (with the bye) and came back and struggled a little bit," he said.
Ayers and Jenkins led the league's third-worst pass rush,Cheap China Jerseys, which recorded just 23 sacks. Jenkins is a 12-year veteran,NFL Jerseys China, while Ayers is a seven-year veteran. Ayers missed four games with a strained hamstring.
"I'd love to be here and finish my career here,Cheap NFL Jerseys," the five-year veteran said. "But that decision realistically is half up to me."
Amukamara finished the season with 63 tackles,Cheap Jerseys China, nine breakups,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, and one interception in 11 starts at right cornerback.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-30 22:12:41 | 只看該作者

Cheap Mens Jordan Sneakers

Bennett had one solo sack and shared a sack with Avril against the 49ers when the pair aligned in that formation,Cheap Nike Air Force One Shoes.
"When you go to the Super Bowl twice, anything less than getting back to the championship is a waste of time," Bennett said. "If we are going to be here,Cheap Nike Shox, let's go to the dance, you know what I mean? If not, let's stay home. So that's kind of my mindset. If we are going to do this,Womens Nike Free Run, let's do this all the way."
Bennett's response,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online? Essentially a shrug.
One of the most effective ways for Seattle to get quarterback pressure has been with Bennett and Avril rushing from the same side. In those situations, Bennett lines up as the defensive tackle with Avril on the end. Avril said because of how wide Bennett lines up in that position, it often leaves guards having to block like tackles and can open up opportunities for a speed pass rush.
Before the season, Bennett expressed his displeasure with the four-year contract he signed after the 2013 season and his desire to be paid more. Bennett briefly considered holding out from training camp before reporting. While he said he still has issues with his contract, those concerns are now secondary.
Thanks to his 3 ½ sacks last week against San Francisco, Bennett is tied for the NFL lead with 6 ½ total sacks through seven weeks along with Cincinnati's Carlos Dunlap and New England's Chandler Jones. Bennett's never had double-digit sacks in a season, yet is on pace now to have the most by a Seattle defensive player since Patrick Kerney's 14 ½ sacks in 2007.
NOTES: Carroll said the signing of RB Bryce Brown was because of the uncertainty surrounding backup RB Thomas Rawls and his calf injury. Carroll said there is still a chance Rawls is healthy enough to play this week,Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping, but Seattle needed additional depth, leading to the decision to sign Brown. ... Seattle released WR B.J. Daniels to clear a roster spot for Brown.
While much has been made of Seattle's struggles early in the season and its attempt to get back to .500 this week before the bye, Bennett is having arguably his most disruptive season with the Seahawks.
Bennett isn't concerned about being asked to play this much. He'll get a break soon enough with the Seahawks on their bye after Sunday's game at Dallas. As long as the Seahawks reach their goal of turning around their slow start and becoming a Super Bowl contender again,Anders Nilsson Jersey, the amount of play time won't matter.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Seattle defensive end Michael Bennett received the first player of the week award in his career on Wednesday after notching a career-best 3 ½ sacks in his last game.
Bennett likely could have claimed another half-sack, but it was given to the combo of Brandon Mebane and David King. As it stood, the 3 ½ sacks were the second-most by any player in a single game this season.

"He makes the guards become tackles and they don't like space. And for me sometimes the tackle looks to help out on him so it gives me an advantage on a speed rush," Avril said. "I think it just creates a little bit of a problem for the (offensive) linemen."
If there is a concern at this point for Seattle, it might be the amount Bennett is playing. Bennett's been on the field for nearly 82 percent of Seattle's defensive plays after playing more than 84 percent of the defensive snaps last season for the Seahawks.
"It feels the same. It's one of those things you get awarded for somebody noticing you. The only thing that really matters is the win at this point and getting back to where we want to be at," Bennett said.
"I don't think he changed anything, he just had good opportunities and worked with, he and Cliff (Avril) kind of shared some good efforts on the pass rush last week," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. "Cliff flushed a guy and he made the sack, and vice versa. So it was some just good continuity by those guys. But he's been playing really good football."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:11 , Processed in 0.075775 second(s), 28 queries .