2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-20 09:36:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"When I heard the play in the huddle, I'm like, 'Oh,Angel Di Maria Jersey, here we go,Cheap World Cup Jerseys,'" Snead recalled. "I was coming off the field and (Payton) said,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, 'No,Cheap Jerseys From China, stay in,Wholesale Jerseys From China, get back in the huddle.'"
Saints coach Sean Payton might have had a particular motivation to call the trick play, given that the coordinator of the opposing defense was Gregg Williams, who was fired by Payton after the 2011 season. A few months later,holesale NFL Jerseys, both wound up suspended for 2012 in connection with the NFL's bounty probe. Sunday's game marked the first time they had coached on opposite sidelines since.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
 樓主| 發表於 2018-7-1 16:38:38 | 只看該作者

Discount Nike Air Force One Shoes

Beckham fully extended his body, leaping back and reaching as far as he could with his right hand to haul in a 43-yard heave from Eli Manning. The spiral hit his thumb, middle and ring fingers and fell the rest of the way into his hand for a touchdown.
"Hold on to the ball," Beckham said when asked what he was thinking when it came time to make that practice pay off. "The ball couldn't have been placed better. It was a perfect spiral. With a ball like that, it makes it a lot easier to make a catch."
Still, the catch was hard to enjoy Sunday night after the 31-28 loss to the Cowboys, the sixth straight for the Giants — even if fans were drawn to the moment online.
Asked if that made it an easy catch,Air Max 97 2018, Beckham smiled.
The moment was set up through years of practice,Air Max 97 Uk.
"I think I had a few guys just smile and laugh and say 'that was the best catch I've seen,'" Beckham said.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Odell Beckham Jr.'s mindset was simple before making a one-handed catch quickly heralded as one of the best in NFL history: Just catch the ball.
But after years of practicing one-hand catches in practice and before games, instinct and reaction took over early in the second quarter in his team's loss to Dallas.
Small, tough-to-notice things made the catch even better. Carr grabbed Beckham's jersey just before the catch and Beckham seemed to hook the defender's arm in pushing him away. Two officials threw flags and for a split second, fans wondered whether Beckham was being called for offensive pass interference. The call went the other way.
"It was like he caught it with a couple of fingers," said the two-time Super Bowl MVP who also combined with David Tyree on the famous "helmet catch" during the title game in 2008. "It also looked like he pulled it down and was ready to throw it. He kind of had a grip on it like he was ready to make a throw."
"I wish there wasn't so much technology," Beckham said. "It's just a sick feeling losing. I've gotten better. I definitely don't like to lose, no matter what it is. Keep fighting. Keep practicing this week. Practice hard and come out next week ready."
Beckham also somehow kept his feet inbounds before the catch and also landed inbounds, making it a legal catch. Once the replay confirmed the catch, the play took a life of its own online while the crowd roared its approval.

Returning to the bench,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, teammates smiled and congratulated the kid with the oversized hands for a 5-foot-11 player.
"Not by any means," the Giants' first-round draft pick from LSU said. "Just the ball placement makes it a lot easier to do something like that."
It was the kind of catch that drew a visceral reaction from fans watching it,Cheap Air Max 90 For Sale, hanging on the replay and begging for a GIF to share online. On Monday,Off White Nike Vapormax Release Date, there was a new hashtag on Twitter: ThingsOdellCouldCatch. Beckham's following also had increased by the tens of thousands.
Little or no thought of keeping his feet inbounds. Or screening Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr. Or how to position his body.
Manning said he was impressed Beckham could make the catch without pulling the ball into his body as he fell.
At LSU, he and a teammate practiced the grabs to improve his game. And he does it before every NFL game with Giants equipment man Ed Skiba throwing the ball.
"Honestly,Pat Tillman Cardinals Jersey, after that type of moment, I couldn't really hear anything that's going on besides the crowd," he said. "I was just looking in the crowd and seeing the excitement that they had. That's enough right there."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 07:19 , Processed in 0.066487 second(s), 25 queries .