10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-21 01:05:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The fact that she was not registered by any of the relevant councils to administer medical techniques,Air Max 95 Black Leather, indicate that self-proclaimed healer Ms. Lurline Smith, popularly known as ‘Sister Lynn’ was breaking the law.This assertion was made by Minister of Health Dr. Leslie Ramsammy who revealed to this publication that “I have been told that she was giving injections and treating people for medical conditions and I have checked with the Medical Council, I have checked with the Dental Council and I have checked with the Nursing Council to see if there is a ‘Sister Lynn’ including the right name (Lurline Smith) to see if she is registered and there is no such person…so therefore if she was doing things like giving people injections she was breaking the law.”At the moment there are two laws that are designed to govern such situations – the Health Facilities Licensing Act and the Allied Health Professionals Act – according to Minister Ramsammy.  He recalled that the introduction of the former Act saw a number of persons declaring him “a communist dictator” which resulted in him opting to compromise.“I had decided that it would only be applied to the hospitals and laboratories and not the private offices. But I think the experiences over the last couple of years now convince everyone that there was a good purpose for this law, because had we included private offices a lot of things would not have happened.It seems the private doctors were afraid that I would go check how many patients they have and things like that, but that was never the intent.  It was implemented to make sure that if there is a clinic we can come in and check to make sure that there is a legitimate licence provided.”And had the law applied to private offices, the Minister assured that operations such as the ‘Sister Lynn’s Clinic’ and similar facilities could not have been in existence without a licence.As part of the licensing requirement for such facilities is a registered doctor, a pre-requisite which would have more than likely brought an early halt to such operations. The Minister noted, too, that while the law in its current form targets specific operations, the law includes a clause which states that “at anytime the Minister could add other facilities for this purpose. I think examples like this one now demonstrate the real intent of that law, and I hope that people would support me.”According to the Minister, “I believe that the time has come for us to look at any clinic or anybody who says that they provide health services in a clinic…their operation needs to be licenced…”He pointed out that had he not been lenient in the inception, health officials would have been able to more closely scrutinise private “so-called” medical offices,Air Max 97 Womens, even as he alluded to reports that ‘Sister Lynn’s Clinic’ for instance was engaged in the dispensing of injections.  He reiterated that in Guyana it is only licenced physicians, nurses, dentists,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet 2018, medex and community health workers, to some extent, that are allowed to administer injections.  He asserted that the only exception (as it relates to injections) would be when a doctor prescribes insulin for a diabetic patient and the patient or a designated support member of the family is trained by the doctor to do self administration of insulin.“This has nothing to do now with a woman being dead and the reason she (Sister Lynn) was breaking the law. She was in essence running a clinic that was an illegal operation under the laws of Guyana…”While the Allied Health Professional Act,Undefeated Air Max 97 For Sale, the most recently passed Health legislation, will undoubtedly apply to the recent development, the Health Facilities Licensing Act will have to suffice for now.  According to the Minister,Nike Shox Gravity, although measures are now being put in place to put a Council for this Act to be fully operable, this may not be possible for now.“I don’t see that that Council will be in place before the beginning of next year because we have to go through consultation, which we are doing now with the Allied Health people and that would require everybody else outside of the dentists,Adidas Nmd Pink Shoes, doctors, nurses and pharmacists who are presently licenced to also be licenced, such as medical technologists and people who provide herbal medicines,” the Minister explained.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-7-2 15:13:17 | 只看該作者

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

"I got a little bit overheated," Bryant said. "At the end of the day, that's something that you really need for a team, on a team. I'm just trying to win ballgames."
Patmon is an undrafted second-year player still fighting for a roster spot a year after making the team with a strong camp and preseason. He played in 11 games and both of Dallas' playoff games.
OXNARD, Calif. (AP) — Dez Bryant kept going after Dallas cornerback Tyler Patmon in a heated training camp skirmish that didn't end until quarterback Tony Romo finally stepped in and calmed his star receiver.
Both players went to Oklahoma State.
And Bryant, a first-round draft pick in 2010, also acknowledged that Patmon is an unsung player battling for attention.
Both players will have an extra day to cool off. Dallas takes a break Monday before returning to practice Tuesday.
Jones also noted that it was just the second padded practice in front of a second straight bigger weekend crowd. The Cowboys drew 3,727 Sunday after the first padded workout Saturday brought in 5,Cheap Jerseys,802 fans.
"That's training camp. That's not new," Jones said. "That's been happening at our training camp for years and years and years."
"Because he knows the kind of guy I am," Bryant said. "This kind of stuff happens. I just hate the fact that when it's me, I know that I can get kind of animated with everything. That's why a lot of focus is on me. It's really good for the team."
"The kind of atmosphere that we've worked to put together,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and that atmosphere breeds that kind passion, it breeds that kind of excitement," Jones said. "Sure enough, here comes some after-the-whistle action."
"Oh, man, it's just brothers," Patmon said. "Brothers fight. That happens sometimes. We go at it. After that we squash it and it's over."
The incident started when Patmon jarred Bryant's helmet loose during a play and Bryant responded by yanking off Patmon's helmet. Patmon threw a punch and backed away, and Bryant came back with a wild left hook before teammates separated them. The Cowboys posted video of the exchange on their website.
"You don't want somebody weak on your team," Bryant said. "He's fighting his way and he's fighting for respect. And he's got mine then. You can go to war with a guy like that any day of the week."
Bryant said Garrett told him "he wasn't going to get in between it and all of that."
Bryant, days removed from talking about the growth and maturity that led to his huge payday,China NFL Jerseys, bristled at the notion that he remains a focal point because of several sideline incidents. Besides ranting at teammates and coaches, Bryant also left the field before the clock ran out in a particularly painful loss to Green Bay two years ago.
When practice ended a few minutes later,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, coach Jason Garrett spoke briefly to Bryant, who then walked over to Patmon and hugged him while fans nearby cheered after earlier yelling at Bryant to calm down.
"All I can say is have I ever missed a game?" said Bryant,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, who initially left the field without stopping for reporters but came back and answered questions after he had taken off his uniform. "All right then. So I don't even know why you asked me that question."

Bryant, the biggest star in this camp because he recently signed a five-year, $70 million contract that ended his threat not to show up, said he and Patmon exchanged words for several plays before the skirmish that had several teammates trying to separate them.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who had already left the practice field, wasn't bothered by the display. He said he caught footage of it on television and said,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, "Man, you'd have thought it was CNN featuring some big event going on."
Tight end Jason Witten was among those who couldn't get Bryant to walk away. Romo eventually came over and got Bryant to move to a different part of the sideline, while Patmon stood with players and other team personnel nearby.
Bryant, who has a history of sideline antics that include screaming at coaches and teammates, threw something at Patmon and later appeared to take a swing at him after the two tangled during a play in 11-on-11 work late in the practice Sunday.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 11:04 , Processed in 0.059642 second(s), 26 queries .