9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-21 07:38:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro is upset at the new US Ambassador to Guyana’s reference to the border controversy.Maduro on Tuesday, during his weekly televised program, vowed to lodge a protest note with Secretary GeneralUS Ambassador,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens Trainers,Perry Hollowayof the United Nations, Ban Ki-Moon, over what he termed as meddling.Earlier this week,Air Max 97 Undefeated White, new US Ambassador to Guyana,Nike Air Max 2018 Shoes, Perry Holloway, in responding to media questions on the border controversy between the two neighbouring countries, said that 1899 arbitration award should be respected.During that award, the border was decided on. Venezuela received thousands of square kilometers but over the years the Spanish speaking country has been asking for more.“The statements made by the U.S. Ambassador confirmed that Washington and its economic, military and political elites, back up Guyanese President,Cheap Adidas Sneakers Online, David Granger on his attack towards Venezuela over this dispute,” Maduro reportedly said on Tuesday.Maduro was of the opinion that the US wants to raise emotions between the two countries and possibly a military face-off.He reportedly said that an 1899 Paris court sentence is “invalid and null” and his government only recognizes the 1966 Geneva agreement, which demands both nations to resolve the conflict with the mediation of the United Nations.Maduro added that his government has sent a “protest note” to the U.S. government after Holloway’s statements.Earlier this year, the simmering claims reared its head again after US-owned ExxonMobil discovered oil in Guyana’s water. Venezuela immediately issued decrees reclaiming not only two-thirds of Essequibo,Nike Air Max 2018 Release,Venezuela President,Adidas Nmd r1 Women, Nicolas MaduroGuyana’s largest and resource-rich county, but also the waters where the oil was discovered.The David Granger administration has since complained to international organizations like CARICOM and the UN and has signaled its intentions to take the matter to the international court.Recently, Venezuela’s army was deployed near the border with Guyana but officials of that country downplayed the operations.During the recent UN General Assembly in New York, both Granger and Maduro met and shook hands and agreed to a special UN team to intervene.The dispute stems from an 1899 court ruling that required Venezuela to relinquish an undeveloped but resource-rich jungle territory called the Essequibo.Caracas contends the ruling was invalid after a treaty was signed in 1966 with Guyana and its former colonial ruler, Britain.Both countries have bilateral arrangements, trading in oil and rice and a special deal.Venezuela is now facing general elections in December with food shortages and a badly performing economy proving a major challenge for Maduro.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-27 23:52:26 | 只看該作者

NBA Jerseys Store

The running backs also have been working to be more consistent themselves, and McCluster said they can help themselves by reading blocks better to find the open hole. They see themselves on film being close to breaking off bigger runs, which would keep an offense that is the NFL's worst at converting third downs on the field longer.
Now Tennessee (2-6) visits Baltimore (5-4) on Sunday with the Ravens one of the NFL's stingier defenses against the run, and Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt said Thursday they obviously have to work hard to get more out of their run game. Limiting turnovers, not falling behind early and fewer penalties would help.

The Titans started the season off looking like this group approach to running could work very well. Greene ran for 71 yards, and they finished with 162 yards rushing in beating Kansas City. Since then,World Cup Jerseys 2018, the Titans topped 100 yards rushing only once and lost both games.
"And in those games, he's going to get less carries because he's not as big a part of that package," Whisenhunt said of Greene.
The Titans are trying to help themselves stay on the field longer by cleaning up their penalties. That's why Whisenhunt has officials throwing flags in practice this week to cut back holds that have erased plays.
The Titans have only four touchdowns rushing with running backs scoring two of those. They have topped 100 yards rushing as a team in only three games and are coming off their worst rushing performance of the season.
Being on the field longer as an offense would help. The Titans are averaging 27 minutes, 35 seconds of possession per game.
They ran for a season-worst 36 yards in a 30-16 loss to Houston before their bye, not exactly helping out rookie quarterback Zach Mettenberger in his first start. The Titans also fell behind early in that game,Cheap Arizona Cardinals Hoodies, and trailing usually leads to Greene getting very few chances to run with Sankey going on the field as Tennessee throws to catch up.
So far,NCAA Football Jerseys, they haven't been able to run the ball effectively, and the offense hasn't stayed on the field long enough for any of the rushers in their running back-by-committee to really produce.
"It's a game of inches,NCAA Hockey Jerseys," McCluster said. "You never know what play is going to be the one that changes the game, gives you momentum or deflates you. It's just a matter of minimizing mistakes."
But the last Titans running back to run for 100 yards or more was Chris Johnson in the season finale last season. Tennessee cut him in April,Alex Iwobi Arsenal Jersey UK, preferring to use veteran Shonn Greene, Dexter McCluster and Leon Washington. The Titans drafted Bishop Sankey out of Washington in the second round to round out the group.
Notes: WR Nate Washington (shoulder) and DT Sammie Hill (hamstring) were limited Thursday, and CB Coty Sensabaugh practiced fully for a second straight day.
"I think we've had success with situations where we've been effective at running the football, we just haven't had enough of those," Whisenhunt said. "Hopefully we can do a better job managing this game and playing better early,Chad Williams Jersey, which will give us chances to do that."
The Titans like the quality of their runs. Both Greene and Sankey have broken off runs of 20 yards or longer, while both McCluster and Washington have had carries of 16 yards themselves.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans are literally running into a problem with their offense.
"The volume's not there in the run game," offensive coordinator Jason Michael said.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
板凳
發表於 2018-7-1 04:53:21 | 只看該作者

Cheap Baltimore Ravens Jerseys

Following the workout, which was moved into the indoor field house because of rain, Tate made it clear he's eager to reclaim his starting job.

For Tate, two's a couple. Three's a crowd.
But while Tate's enthused about Cleveland's sudden depth at running back, there may not be enough carries to satisfy this trio.
Cleveland's running back returned to practice Tuesday for the first time since spraining his knee in the first half of the season opener at Pittsburgh on Sept. 7. Wearing a brace for the first time in his career, Tate made several sharp cuts and looked quick during the portion of individual and team drills.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Ben Tate's injured right knee has healed. His confidence was never even bruised.
Tate "felt like a kid in a candy store" being back on the field as the Browns returned from their bye week, but he's not yet certain if he'll be able to play Sunday when the Browns (1-2) visit the Tennessee Titans (1-3).
He was quick to point out that Adrian Peterson wasn't restricted by his knee brace.
"If he's ready to go, there's no sense in resting him," Pettine said. "He told us last week that if we had a game yesterday it would have been possible he could have gone. It just leads us to believe that it shouldn't be an issue this week,Cheap Air Max Shoes, but we still need to get him a full week of practice and see how the knee responds to it."
Through three games, West, a third-round draft pick, has 204 yards and two TDs and Crowell, an undrafted free agent, is averaging 5.2 yards per carry and scored three times.
Tate, who dismissed West during training as being any threat to his job, has enjoyed watching his young teammates learn on the fly.
NOTES: DL Desmond Bryant didn't practice because of an unspecified injury. Pettine said the 6-foot-6, 310-pounder is "a little nicked up." ... Long snapper Christian Yount could be under even more pressure. The team signed long snapper Charley Hughlett to its practice squad. Yount has had a bad snap in each of Cleveland's first three games. Hughlett was signed as a free agent by Dallas in 2012. He's spent time with the Cowboys, Patriots and Jaguars. ... TE Jordan Cameron said the bye week was good for his sore right shoulder, but "probably better for my mind. I hadn't seen my son in two months. I was happy to see him and take him to school and play the dad role."
"Of course,Chile Jersey," he said. "If I'm going to be out there,NFL Jerseys China, then I want to be that guy."
"I'm proud of those guys," Tate said. "I believe in myself and I know what I can do and I believe in my talents. I'm never one of those guys that wants to hate on the next guy. I'm proud of what they've done, but I also think they could have done a better job, too,Air Max Zero Sale, and I let those guys know that because the better they are, the better this team's going to be."
Tate said he's still "feeling my way" with wearing the brace and doesn't know if he'll keep it on during games.
Browns coach Mike Pettine said as long as Tate is healthy and cleared to play, he'll be back on the field.
If there was any positive to Tate missing two games it was that Cleveland's rushing attack barely missed a beat. Rookies Terrance West and Isaiah Crowell — nicknamed the "Baby Backs" — stepped in and performed well in his absence. West replaced Tate against the Steelers and finished with 100 yards on 16 carries and Crowell scored two touchdowns in the Browns' 30-27 loss.
"A.P. played with it and had 200 yards one game," Tate said. "Did you see that? It's all mental. But if that's going to protect me and if that's what I know is best for me, whatever I've got to do to get that mental aspect of it, I'll do it and play with it. But if not,David Njoku Jersey, we'll see where it goes."
"Three? I don't know about three," Tate said when asked about the crowded backfield. "That's tough to have three running backs. As a running back you want to get into a rhythm, so it's tough to have three, but two? Yeah, I definitely think two running backs works."
"We'll see where my knee's at," he said. "We'll see how it goes. It's still early on. I have to go through a full practice and see how it feels. If it feels good, I'll go. If,Nike Roshe Run Sale Outlet, not we'll wait and see."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
地板
發表於 2018-7-2 15:12:08 | 只看該作者

Stitched Jerseys

At 6-foot-3 and 331 pounds, Dareus possesses the rare combination of having both size and speed.
Then came Dareus' legal problems.
"I don't really know what you guys mean," he said. "I play ball, and I handle my business. So anything outside of that is irrelevant."
"The thing that Marcell does is he's hard to stymie once he gets that big load going," defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz said. "There's a lot of guys that are big. There's a lot of guys that are fast and quick. There's a lot of guys that have good eyes for the football. He's a combination of all of those."
On May 5, he was arrested on drug possession charges during a traffic stop in his native Alabama. Four weeks later, Dareus was charged with reckless driving and ticketed for numerous traffic violations after crashing his 2012 Jaguar into a tree during an alleged car race not far from Ralph Wilson Stadium.
He has since agreed to enter an NFL substance abuse program in a bid to have the two felony charges dismissed. The traffic charge has not yet been resolved,China NFL Jerseys, with Dareus scheduled to appear in court next week.
"I think that everyone understands that there's been a lot of stuff that's happened with him off the field, and he's done a heck of a job," Marrone said. "There is a sense of accountability and the lines that are drawn."
Dareus is even a bigger handful for opposing offensive lines to handle, because they also have to contend with a talent-laden defensive front that's rounded out by Kyle and Mario Williams and Jerry Hughes.
He had 5½ sacks in each of his first two seasons in Buffalo before adding 7½ last year to earn his first Pro Bowl selection.
"One of the goals that I wanted to reach when I came out of college was to be the best player and be the best person I can possibly be,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic," Dareus said. "But words only mean so much until you put your actions behind you."
Dareus' potential has never been a question since being selected by Buffalo with the No. 3 pick out of Alabama.
Following an offseason in which he got off on the wrong foot by being arrested twice in May, Dareus' commitment to doing all the right things is showing signs of paying off.
The 2011 first-round draft pick is having a breakout campaign,NFL Jerseys China Online, anchoring an attacking defense that leads the NFL with 34 sacks as Buffalo (5-4) prepares to play at Miami (5-4) on Thursday night.
"Interview over," Dareus said Tuesday, when the topic of his spring off-field troubles was broached.
"I think with 'Cell, it's really a culmination of things we've been waiting on,Cheap NFL Shop," veteran defensive tackle Kyle Williams said. "I think he's in a good place personally and obviously playing well. ... He's got a lot of God-given tools that not everybody has. And he's really figuring out the ins and outs of it."
"It's all of us together. It's not a one-person job. It's never been just an 'I' thing. It's always been us doing this together," Dareus said. "And I'm just having fun with it."
Others have taken notice of Dareus' newfound focus.
Coach Doug Marrone chalked it up to Dareus' commitment to structure and discipline.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Marcell Dareus has spent the past three months sticking to his vow to focus solely on football. And the Buffalo Bills defensive tackle has no intention of deviating off course.
NOTES: Rookie S Jerome Couplin was released a week after being claimed off waivers,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys. He did not play Sunday. ... DE Jarius Wynn (right knee) did not practice and is unlikely to play at Miami after being hurt Sunday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.

Dareus won't even acknowledge what happened.
That's a big step forward from the questions Dareus' actions raised about his character dating to the end of last season when he was benched for parts of Buffalo's final two games after showing up late for team meetings.
It was his second three-sack game in six weeks, and reflects a consistency in Dareus' performance that had been lacking during his first three seasons.
Dareus has a single-season best 10 sacks already, which ranks first among NFL defensive linemen and fourth overall. And he's coming off yet another dominating performance in which he had a career-best-matching three sacks and was in on seven tackles in a 17-13 loss to Kansas City on Sunday.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 10:20 , Processed in 0.057245 second(s), 28 queries .