帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-21 13:03:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I've always valued preparation and information,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, both on and off the NFL Jerseys Cheap field," Manning adds. "I studied everything from the helmet I wore to the tape I watched to the plays I called to try to set myself and my team up for success.

"This year's program will continue to recognize and reward those at all levels of play who have taken steps towards improving and advancing the sport of football, especially when it comes to player safety and protection."
Peyton Manning is looking for football programs interested in advancing the game,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
The five-time MVP quarterback and now an ambassador for Riddell will review applicants for an equipment grant from the company through its Smarter Football initiative, now in its third year. Smarter Football is a grass-roots campaign that recognizes and rewards teams across the country for implementing smarter tactics on and off the field. Some 1,700 football Cheap Jerseys Online programs across North America from the youth level up to semi-pro have Wholesale NFL Jerseys.us/]Cheap Football Jerseys China[/url] applied for an equipment grant the past two seasons,Wholesale Jerseys From China.
Riddell has launched Precision-Fit, a state-of-the-art three-dimensional head scanning process used to build a custom-fitting, player-specific helmet liner system to provide personalized protection. Riddell also has technology that summarizes players' on-field alerts and identifies training opportunities for athletes.
"Over the years, I've attended many youth and Cheap Football Jerseys China high school football practices," says Manning,NFL Jerseys 2018, who retired after winning the Cheap Jerseys Online Super Bowl in February 2016 with Denver. "I've witnessed the struggle many of these programs undergo to get the right equipment to provide proper protection for their players. In addition to promoting a safer approach to the sport together,Jerseys Wholesale, Riddell's Smarter Football program has the opportunity to ignite new energy into these hard-working programs."
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
 樓主| 發表於 2018-6-27 06:29:19 | 只看該作者

Cheap Jerseys From China

,China NFL Jerseys
"Like every player regardless of what the injury is, you monitor them throughout the game," McCoy said before the team announced the concussion diagnosis. "The first time he was checked out."
Peyton Manning threw three touchdown passes to Emanuel Sanders and the Broncos held San Diego to just 61 yards rushing.
Addae said after the game that he passed the NFL's concussion test, but the team announced Friday night that he was diagnosed with a concussion.
McCoy declined to give an update on rookie cornerback Jason Verrett, who left the game with a shoulder injury.
Asked what he saw in the two hits that affected Addae, McCoy said: "I watched the film about three times. And I was at the game. I was watching the game. I was there. I was watching it."
Two weeks after a five-game winning streak had them sharing the NFL's best record with Philadelphia and Dallas,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, the Chargers (5-3) have lost two straight and trail the Broncos by 1 1/2 games in the AFC West.
Asked if Addae will be able to play in the Chargers' next game, at Miami a week from Sunday, McCoy said: "We'll play the healthiest 46."
McCoy said the Chargers have "a lot to learn from a good football team."
When asked to confirm there was no head trauma,Jerseys NFL Cheap, McCoy reiterated that he had yet to meet with trainer James Collins. "I've said all I'm going to say about the whole football team with where we are right now," said McCoy, who loathes discussing injuries.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The San Diego Chargers followed proper medical procedure after safety Jahleel Addae had two scary reactions following hits in Thursday night's 35-21 loss at Denver, coach Mike McCoy said.
Addae's reaction to the second hit caused a stir on Twitter,Cheap World Cup Jerseys. Some compared it to when Chargers guard Kris Dielman was staggered after sustaining a career-ending concussion in a game in 2011.
Addae immediately fell to the ground after a hit on the first play of the game. Late in the third quarter,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, he convulsed while remaining on his feet after a hit. He led with his left shoulder both times.
"I understand the concern," McCoy said. "But there are a number of people that are out there that are doing their job and looking at all those things and evaluating players on the sideline. Same as every game for every team. There's a ton of people there evaluating that."
Addae was not in the locker room when it was open to the media Friday afternoon. Chargers spokesman Bill Johnston said Addae was not available to the media because he went to get additional tests,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:17 , Processed in 0.067359 second(s), 25 queries .